Campaign Texts Archive

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Pres Trump: I'm giving YOU a 12X-IMPACT when you give to our ULTIMATE RALLY FUND! Final push before Election Day:
9:03 AM

Don Jr: Pres Trump is holding 4 RALLIES in 5 DAYS. Are you excited? Support the ULTIMATE RALLY FUND & claim 12X-IMPACT:
10:18 AM

No subject
10:35 AM

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER

RALLY 12X-IMPACT
RALLY 12X-IMPACT
RALLY 12X-IMPACT

Claim yours from Pres Trump NOW:
11:58 AM

TODAY'S THE DAY, rally 3 of 4!

Support the ULTIMATE RALLY FUND for Pres Trump's HISTORIC RALLIES. 12X-IMPACT:
1:18 PM

Hear what Megyn Kelly said?

"I just don't think anyone else could win if Trump runs."

Agree? Tell Pres Trump:
3:22 PM

12X DAY IS FINALLY HERE!

Pres Trump is giving you a 12X-IMPACT before his MASSIVE RALLY. Are you ready? Claim:
4:31 PM

Don Jr: My father is CRUSHING it on the rally stage! I'm printing the LAST donor list

Will your name be on it? 12X:
6:30 PM

Pres Trump: I just got off the rally stage - THANK YOU, AMERICA!

Will you vote REPUBLICAN on November 8th? Reply:
7:56 PM

3 RALLIES DOWN, 1 TO GO

Pres Trump is RUSHING IT!! Get on the donor list he'll see on TRUMP FORCE ONE. 12x:
9:01 PM

President Trump's rally was INCREDIBLE! Are you ready to WIN BIG on Election Day?

Tell us if you'll vote RED HERE:
10:19 PM

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Pres Trump: I'm preparing my BIG RALLY SPEECH & I need your input. I'll look for your response in 1HR. Take survey:
9:10 AM

Hi [CoffeeHorse], it's [Redacted] w/ the Ed Rebholz for District 4 City Commission campaign. Ed has succeeded in his personal and business life, let's bring that success to Ft. Lauderdale. Our neighborhoods need an honest candidate, who wastes less and DOES more. Tomorrow is E-Day. Will you vote for Ed Rebholz?
9:13 AM

Pres. Trump & Don Jr: We're BOTH texting you. Claim your 12X-IMPACT offer. We need your help! Donate:
10:17 AM

ELECTION DAY IS TOMORROW!

[CoffeeHorse] do you know where to Vote?

Check your Voting Location RIGHT HERE >>
11:13 AM

Press play

Pres Trump: My new ELECTION VIDEO is LIVE. I've activated your LINK. View before it EXPIRES >>
11:57 AM

Hello, [CoffeeHorse]! This is Jackie. Election Day is tomorrow! 🗳 I have enjoyed getting to meet so many neighbors, like yourself, while knocking on over 9000 doors in district 4. I hope I can count on your support to become your next District 4 commissioner.

Your polling location is [Redacted]. You can go from 7am-7pm tomorrow, just bring your ID!

Please vote for me tomorrow, Jackie Scott for Fort Lauderdale District 4. If you need any additional information please let me know - ♥️ Jackie
1:12 PM

Election Day is TOMORROW, [CoffeeHorse] — are you ready to vote for Dr. Warren Sturman?

He is the only candidate endorsed by our police, our firefighters, our teachers, and the Sun-Sentinel because they know that he’s the leader our community deserves. They know that he’ll fight overdevelopment, reduce crime, revitalize our infrastructure, and improve our quality of life.

Vote to move Fort Lauderdale forward. Vote Dr. Warren Sturman for Fort Lauderdale City Commission. Click here to find your polling place and make your plan to make your voice heard:
3:13 PM

We're going to hand President Trump the rally donor list when he gets on Trump Force One. Will YOUR name be on it? 12X:
3:17 PM

Don Jr: My father's ULTIMATE RALLY WEEK is HUGE. Patriots are watching him SAVE AMERICA. Are you watching? 12X-IMPACT:
4:31 PM

Hi [CoffeeHorse], it's [Redacted] w/ For Our FutureFL. Election Day is tomorrow! Val Demings is a tireless champion for public safety, civil rights, and the American Dream, and she will continue to fight for FL families. Can we count on you to elect Val Demings to the US Senate?
5:36 PM

THE ELECTION IS TOMORROW This is the most CRITICAL MOMENT of our lives. 10,000% CHANCE. Stand with Pres Trump:
5:46 PM

Did you hear what Megyn Kelly said? "I just don't think anyone else could win if Trump runs." Agree? Respond:
6:34 PM

Pres Trump: I'm about to step onto the rally stage. I'll look for YOUR NAME on the 12X-IMPACT Donor List! Donate:
7:49 PM

Don Jr: My father is CRUSHING it on the rally stage! I'm printing the LAST donor list. Will your name be on it? Give:
9:24 PM

Pres Trump: THANK YOU, AMERICA. I stepped off the rally stage! I'm reviewing a Donor List on the plane 12X-IMPACT:
10:34 PM

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
For a guy who's not running for President yet, Trump sure is running for President already.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
ALERT: POLLS ARE OPEN IN FL. This is what you've been waiting for. Find your Polling Location HERE >>
8:06 AM

OFFICIAL TRUMP EXIT POLL Pres Trump: I need to hear from YOU before the polls close. Submit IMMEDIATELY:
9:04 AM

[CoffeeHorse]... Pres. Trump is depending on you to win the Midterm Elections! IT'S TODAY! Claim 1300%-IMPACT:
10:32 AM

13X 13X 13X Pres Trump needs YOU to support the Election Day Victory Fund & SAVE AMERICA. Are you ready? Claim 13X:
11:50 AM

IT'S ELECTION DAY! Protect your community from the Radical Left by VOTING TODAY. Check your Voting Location NOW:
1:01 PM

Don Jr: My father wants a list of ALL ELECTION DAY DONORS TODAY! He's giving YOU a 13X-IMPACT. Get on the list >>
1:23 PM

We don't normally do this, but here's a SPECIAL 3000% Impact Increase just for YOU
2:41 PM

You CANNOT miss this. Voting TODAY is the most important thing you can do. Check your Election Day Voting Location NOW:
3:02 PM

Do you think Republicans will WIN BACK the Majority TODAY? Take the OFFICIAL TRUMP EXIT POLL now before it CLOSES:
3:16 PM

MISSING SOMETHING? We haven't received your FINAL DEADLINE contribution! Act NOW & make 3000% MORE IMPACT:
4:32 PM

POLLS ARE OPEN ARE YOU READY TO SAVE AMERICA? All gifts made towards Pres Trump's Victory Fund will receive 13X:
4:33 PM

POLLS CLOSE SOON! If you haven't secured your Vote, you don't have ANY time to waste. Find your Polling Location RIGHT NOW >>
5:01 PM

Hi [CoffeeHorse], this is [Redacted], with Florida Conservation Voters. Today is Election Day! Public records show that your election day polling place is [Redacted]. The polls are open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Will you commit to voting today?
5:46 PM

FL!

To confirm that you will be voting Republican TODAY, PRESS HERE >>
6:09 PM

TODAY IS THE DAY!

Is your Voter Verification Canvass Survey up-to-date?

Click here to UPDATE:
6:32 PM

Pres Trump: I need you now more than ever. The Midterm Elections are HERE & we need to WIN. Step up & claim your 1300%-IMPACT: 45.

I can't do this without you. Only YOU can Save America from the Radical Left. 1300%-IMPACT FOR 1HR. Donate:
7:59 PM

Pres Trump
Don
Eric
Ivanka
& Jared all texted!

This is your FINAL CHANCE!! 1300%-IMPACT: ACTIVATED! Donate:
9:03 PM

YOU are one of our TOP supporters. Pres Trump chose a select group for an ELECTION DAY 1300%-IMPACT. CLAIM HERE:
10:00 PM

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
How are they holding up after last night?

BREAKING: BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Pres Trump wants YOU to join him at MAR-A-LAGO. Flights, hotel & photo included:
9:02AM

45th Pres: BIG NEWS - do you want to be one of the FRST to hear? Get on the OFFICIAL TRUMP ANNOUNCEMENT PRIORITY LIST:
11:51 AM

Are you ULTRA MAGA?

Now's your chance to PROVE it as an ULTRA MAGA MEMBER. Pres Trump is inviting YOU. 1 HR. Claim:
1:21 PM

Don Jr: My father is saving YOU (1) TRUMP GOLD CARD. He wants YOU to have a piece of his legacy. 1 HR. Claim:
3:22 PM

We can't afford 6 more years of the failed Biden-Warnock agenda.

Help Herschel win this runoff & ensure we flip the Senate RED >>
3:27 PM

Pres. Trump: I'm inviting YOU, [CoffeeHorse], to get your name engraved on the 2022 Trump Donor Wall! HURRY. Donate:
5:32 PM

Your membership bill is ready to view, and your Trump membership payment is scheduled for 11/09/22. Confirm:
7:02 PM

Pres trump: We need to WIN BACK our SENATE Majority!! We can still WIN in Nevada, Arizona & Georgia! CONTRIBUTE HERE:
9:13 PM

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
@realDonaldTrump: TIME IS RUNNING OUT

I'm giving my BIG ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY & want YOUR INPUT. Submit response:
9:03 AM

Would you be happy if Pres Trump was in the White House?

We're sending ALL responses to his desk in 30MIN. Answer:
11:56 AM

Pres Tump's BIG ANNOUNCEMENT at MAR-A-LAGO is happening SOON

He's relying on YOUR INPUT NOW. Take survey:
1:23 PM

Pres Trump: Today is the BIG DAY. My BIG ANNOUNCEMENT is happening soon. I've reactivated 12X on YOUR NEXT GIFT. Give:
3:17 PM

IT'S TRUMP ANNOUNCEMENT DAY

We're giving the TOP 47 patriots a 2X IMPACT & YOU ARE ONE OF THEM. Claim here:
5:32 PM

Don Jr: My father is waiting on YOUR INPUT

Will you take his ANNOUNCEMENT PREP SURVEY? Respond to Pres Trump here:
7:02 PM

URGENT! Get on the OFFICIAL TRUMP ANNOUNCEMENT PRIORITY LIST. Be one of the FIRST to hear Pres Trump's BIG news:
8:19 PM

Donald J. Trump: I'm running for PRESIDENT in 2024! I need your support! Become a 2024 Presidential Founder:
9:37 PM

TRUMP 2024

It's happening! Donald J. Trump wants YOU to be one of the FIRST PATRIOTS on the 2024 Presidential Donor list. Donate:
10:40 PM

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Oops I dropped something.

We cannot let the media, or the Democrats get their hands on this.​

[CoffeeHorse],

The 2024 Presidential Election will be the most important in the history of our Country.

It is critical that we have the most up-to-date information possible, but we noticed you haven’t filled out the Official 2024 Trump Agenda Survey.

This survey is only intended for [REDACTED]. We cannot let the media, or the Democrats get their hands on this. Please fill it out urgently. Our success in 2024 could depend on it.

Please complete this form and have your Official 2024 Trump Agenda Survey response recorded by MIDNIGHT TONIGHT. >>

Official 2024 Trump Agenda Survey
Email:
[Ha ha no]

Your response to the Official 2024 Trump Agenda Survey is still PENDING. Donald J. Trump depends on these results to help ensure he’s fighting for what matters to YOU, [CoffeeHorse]. You play a huge role in our success.

Please complete your Official 2024 Trump Agenda Survey by MIDNIGHT TONIGHT and your response will be added to our official record.
Thank you,

Team Trump 2024

Official 2024 Trump Agenda Survey

Will you vote for Donald J. Trump in 2024?
  • YES
  • No
Did you vote in the 2022 Midterm Elections?
  • YES
  • No
What do you consider yourself politically?
  • Conservative
  • Liberal
  • Moderate
Are you a registered voter?
  • YES
  • No
What political party do you normally support?
  • Republicans
  • Democrats
Did you vote in the 2020 election?
  • YES
  • No
Do you vote in all Presidential elections?
  • YES
  • No
  • Some
What age group do you identify with?
  • 18-30
  • 31-50
  • 51-64
  • 65+
How do you typically cast your vote?
  • In-Person
  • By Mail
Do you think Critical Race Theory (CRT) should be banned in our Nation’s schools?
  • YES
  • No
Do you approve or disapprove of the Democrats' agenda to raise taxes?
  • Disapprove
  • Approve
Do you believe Joe Biden and his administration are responsible for the rise in inflation?
  • YES
  • No
Do you think Joe Biden has led our Country in the wrong direction?
  • YES
  • No
Do you believe Joe Biden is responsible for the hike in gas prices?
  • YES
  • No
Do you disapprove of Joe Biden?
  • YES
  • No
Do you believe voters should be required to show photo identification before voting?
  • YES
  • No
Do you oppose non-citizens being allowed to vote?
  • YES
  • No
Do you think votes should be counted on the day of the Election?
  • YES
  • No
Are you concerned about the Radical Left’s effect on this country?
  • YES
  • No
Do you believe parents have a right to have input on what their children are taught in public school?
  • YES
  • No
Do you miss Donald J. Trump?
  • YES
  • No
Do you think our country was better off under Donald J. Trump or Joe Biden?
  • Donald J. Trump
  • Joe Biden
Are you happy Donald J. Trump is running for President in 2024?
  • YES
  • No
Do you support free speech?
  • YES
  • No
Do you believe Big Tech is censoring Republicans?
  • YES
  • No
Do you support the 2nd Amendment and your constitutional right to bear arms?
  • YES
  • No
Do you support securing our southern border?
  • YES
  • No
Do you think the current Biden Border Crisis is out of control?
  • YES
  • No
Do you support building Donald J. Trump’s border wall?
  • YES
  • No
Can we count on you to give $10 to ensure Donald J. Trump wins in 2024?
  • YES
  • I'll give more than $10

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Last text of 2022:

Pres Trump: Do you want to be on the top 1% Donor List? Eric & Don told me you're just 1 donation away! Claim 12X:
3:25 PM

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
History happened today so...

[CoffeeHorse], it's your favorite president (Donald J. Trump). Let's outraise your least favorite president (Biden). Donate
9:34 AM

Donald J. Trump: [CoffeeHorse], if you're struggling, please ignore this. But if you can, even $1 means the world. Donate:
5:47 PM

Obviously he has hired someone new to write the fundraising spam this year. That cannot be from the same person as usual.

Attn: [CoffeeHorse],

PLEASE READ THIS SECURE MESSAGE FROM PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP ON HIS INDICTMENT:
7:14 PM

Attn: [CoffeeHorse], PLEASE READ THIS SECURE MESSAGE FROM PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP ON HIS INDICTMENT:
10:05 PM

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Attn: [CoffeeHorse],

PLEASE READ THIS SECURE MESSAGE FROM PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP ON HIS INDICTMENT:
9:23 AM

Donald J. Trump: Soros thinks ARRESTING me will bleed our campaign dry. What do YOU have to say about that? Donate:
2:33 PM

President Trump: Tomorrow I will be arrested for committing no crime. This is my last text to you. Read my remarks:
7:23 PM

Do you think this will be his last text?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
He lied to me.

[COFFEEHORSE], this is Eric Trump. On this dark day, I ask that you please add your name in support of my father:
9:18 AM

[COFFEEHORSE], this is Donald J. Trump, giving you an update directly from Manhattan. Read it here:
1:26 PM

Before President Trump delivers his address to the nation, show you stand with him by donating even $1, [COFFEEHORSE]:
6:53 PM

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
President Trump: [COFFEEHORSE], if you're watching football right now, then I've got the *perfect* gift just for YOU >>
2:35 PM

Boy do you have the wrong number.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The last quarter of 2023 got quiet. I only got one or two texts a day. Sometimes he skipped a whole day.

But this is an election year and the texts have already gotten weird. Let's do this.

January 10

This is a Message from President Trump:
I AM YOUR RETRIBUTION!

Read my solemn pledge:
3:47 PM

President Trump: I'M ADDRESSING THE NATION IN 2 HOURS!

Before my town hall, I need you to see this.

Read here:
7:25 PM

January 11

President Trump: I'M IN COURT RIGHT NOW.

Before I leave the courtroom, please read my full message. It's urgent:
12:34 PM

President Trump: I JUST LEFT THE COURTROOM!

I want YOU to be the first to read my response to the RIGGED trial:
3:47 PM

January 12

A message from Donald J. Trump: "Biden is guilty as hell!"

Now his corrupt cronies want me OFF the ballot.

Read:
8:20 PM

January 13

THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM DONALD TRUMP:

A crazy and racist AG wants me GONE.

Please read my full response:
1:07 PM

This is President Trump, and I'll never stop loving you.

I actually wrote a letter you can read for yourself:
3:13 PM

Alert from President Trump: I'M GOING LIVE! Watch here:
7:38 PM

Top Bottom