Campaign Texts Archive

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
You see why I started saving these? Somebody needed to know about this madness.

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
Are there numbers somewhere? My Google-fu is weak, and I'm genuinely curious to know approximately how many dummies believe a supposed billionaire needs their money.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Have you not heard how large Trump's re-election war chest has gotten? Last I heard it was some 300 million. Mostly from "smaller donors".

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Are there numbers somewhere? My Google-fu is weak, and I'm genuinely curious to know approximately how many dummies believe a supposed billionaire needs their money.
I don't have any statistics on the matter, but given the number of customers phones I've seen loaded with 20 different 'cleaning' and 'boosting' apps installed at the same time, I'm sure their 'donations' grift is making them bank.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I don't have the time or energy to type them all up anymore but you have to see this one.

Don't you dare skip this message! We need your help to CRUSH our LAST End-of-Month Goal before the election. Make 2400% MORE IMPACT>>
7:02PM

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It's the final week. I gotta do it for the home stretch

Pres. Trump: This is your FINAL OFFER. I wouldn't text again if this goal wasn't critical. ANY GIFT = 12X-IMPACT:
9:04 AM

We asked Pres Trump to give you 1 MORE CHANCE. 12X-IMPACT extended for 1HR. We won't extend again. Donate:
10:00 AM

TRUMP ULTIMATE RALLY FUND

Pres Trump is holding 4 RALLIES in 5 DAYS before the Election. Claim 11X-IMPACT:
11:03 AM

Pres Trump: I can't wait to be in Florida on November 6th! Are you coming to my rally? RSVP & get your tickets here:
12:58 PM

President Trump needs YOU to update your Voter Verification Canvass survey (no donation required). Take survey:
1:07 PM

Grab your popcorn & MAGA hat. Pres Trump's VIDEO is OUT. We're giving you the CHANCE to view. Watch & claim 12X:
2:52 PM

Do you want President Trump to run in 2024? You have 5 MINUTES to record your response. CLICK HERE:
4:18 PM

Pres Trump: I've texted a lot but I need you now more than ever. Our Deadline is TONIGHT. Donate for 12X-IMPACT:
4:22 PM

This text is just 40 words long: It's President Donald Trump. Time is running out and I NEED to know that I have your support. It's the only way we will SAVE AMERICA. This November it is FREEDOM versus TYRANNY. I'm humbly asking for your support. We're in this together.
5:33 PM

Pres Trump has a BRAND NEW VIDEO with an ELECTION MESSAGE Sign up for the Trump Priority List to watch FIRST:
7:19 PM

Pres Trump: I want YOU to have a PRIVATE TOUR of MY PLANE, Trump Force One. HURRY. Enter to win & claim 12X >>
8:47 PM

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
✈️ TRUMP FORCE ONE. Enter:
9:03 AM

Sarah Huckabee Sanders: I'm reaching out because Pres Trump needs YOU to take his Election Year Poll. HURRY:
10:01 AM

Hi - this is [Redacted] from Defenders. The future of our wild world is on the ballot this coming Tuesday, November 8th. Make your voice heard in the national election by voting to elect candidates who will protect habitat and wildlife! Visit vote.org for more info. Reply
10:41 AM

We EXTENDED your 11X-IMPACT. You need to CLAIM IT before it's GONE. Donate NOW to stand with President Trump:
11:02 AM

[CoffeeHorse]!! Pres Trump invited you to get on the Official Trump Priority List to see his NEW video. STEP UP:
12:55

Hi [CoffeeHorse] In 7 days, voters will determine our leaders. Donate now to Rideshare2Vote so we can drive Dems to vote.
2:54 PM

UPDATE 5 MINS to update your Republican Registration Confirmation Survey. For TOP TRUMP PATRIOTS ONLY. Step up:
2:56 PM

TRUMP WINE GLASSES LIMITED SUPPLY We're saving you a set. Why wait? Give $70 & claim before they SELL OUT:
4:23 PM

Pres Trump: 5000% MORE! As my TOP SUPPORTER, I've texted you 5000% more. Want to stay #1? Claim #1 text status:
5:50 PM

Hi [CoffeeHorse], Good news! As your next City Commissioner, I plan to hit the ground running and tackle the issues our city is facing: cleaning up our waterways, traffic congestion, infrastructure and homelessness. I hope to earn your vote for Fort Lauderdale City Commissioner, District 4. Please reach out with any questions. -Jackie Scott
7:26 PM

Please. President Trump needs YOU to update your Voter Verification Canvass survey IMMEDIATELY. Take survey here >>
7:39 PM

TRUMP ULTIMATE RALLY FUND Pres Trump is holding 4 RALLIES in 2 DAYS before the Election. Donate NOW for 11X-IMPACT:
8:42 PM

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
NEW TRUMP VIDEO: UNLOCKED You have until MIDNIGHT to watch the NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN video from President Trump. HURRY:
9:05 AM

Pres. Trump & Don Jr: We're BOTH texting you because it's critical. Claim your EXTENDED 11X-IMPACT offer. Donate NOW:
10:18 AM

TRUMP CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT: PENDING Are you going to claim your gift from the President? We'll hold it for 1HR. Claim:
11:01 AM

THE ELECTION IS 6 DAYS AWAY This is the most CRITICAL MOMENT of our lives. 10,000% CHANCE. Stand with Pres Trump:
12:48 PM

NOTICE: The GOP upped your impact to 2500% for 1 HOUR. Don't share. This special link is for you only, [CoffeeHorse].
1:04 PM

Voter Verification issue This can't wait. Update your file NOW before it's TOO LATE. Take the survey:
2:45 PM

ACTION NEEDED Your EXTENDED 11X-IMPACT from Pres Trump is EXPIRING & our system shows you HAVEN'T claimed it Give:
4:16 PM

Good Evening, [CoffeeHorse]. A lot can be learned about a candidate by looking at the organizations they contribute to. Kevin Cochrane contributed thousands of dollars to a Trump PAC and the Republican National Committee. He's not who we need on the City Commission. Vote Jackie Scott for Fort Lauderdale City Commission, District 4.
5:30 PM

DON'T MISS THIS, [CoffeeHorse]! President Trump has an ELECTION video message for YOU only. Click HERE to watch:
5:48 PM

Pres Trump: TOUR MY PLANE Private Trump Force One tour Take a photo with ME Memories to last a lifetime WIN:
7:29 PM

Your donation is PENDING Pres Trump is EXTENDING your 11X-IMPACT for: 1 HOUR. Finish your donation >>
8:54 PM

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
TRUMP ULTIMATE RALLY FUND Pres Trump is holding 4 RALLIES in 5 DAYS before the Election. Donate for 11X-IMPACT:
9:18 AM

Pres Trump: I don't ask for much, but this is important. I'm heading to my NEXT RALLY TONIGHT & I need YOUR INPUT:
10:05 AM

Pres. Trump & Don Jr: We're BOTH texting you because it's critical. Claim 11X-IMPACT offer. We need your help! Donate:
11:49 AM

NEW TRUMP VIDEO: UNLOCKED You have until MIDNIGHT to watch the NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN video from President Trump. HURRY:
1:48 PM

PREMIERE INVITATION

President Trump wants YOU to come to see his NEWLY RENOVATED plane, TRUMP FORCE ONE! Enter HERE:
3:35 PM

Hey [CoffeeHorse], Are you as tired of the negative campaigning as I am!?! Warren Sturman continues to spread false statements and sends misleading mailers using dark PAC money. I believe voters want more facts, and less attacks. Please vote for me, Jackie Scott for Fort Lauderdale City Commission, District 4.
4:46 PM

LAST CHANCE! Pres Trump asked for YOUR input before his rally TONIGHT. Only the next 15 responses will be accepted:
5:20 PM

Please, President Trump needs YOU to update your Voter Verification Canvass survey IMMEDIATELY. Take survey here:
6:16 PM

Pres Trump: I'm about to step onto the rally stage. Will you step up? I'll look for YOUR NAME on the 11X-Donor List:
7:32 PM

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Pres Trump: Did you watch my RALLY last night? It was one of my BEST. I'm extending your 11X-IMPACT for 1 HR. Claim:
9:17 AM

The ULTIMATE TRUMP RALLY Pres Trump is holding 4 RALLIES. It's HUGE! Bolster the ULTIMATE RALLY FUND & claim 11X-IMPACT:
10:04 AM

Pres Trump: I want YOU to have a PRIVATE TOUR of MY PLANE, Trump Force One. HURRY. Enter to win >>
11:50 AM

Megyn Kelly said - "I just don't think anyone else could win if Trump runs." Pres Trump: I agree. Do you? Take poll:
1:48 PM

Pres Trump: I want to offer you something truly special. My TRUMP WINE GLASSES are released & I'm saving a set for YOU:
3:37 PM

Hi [CoffeeHorse], Mike Lambrechts hasn't bothered to vote in a midterm or municipal election in his life and wants to be your next City Commissioner....really?!? I'm Jackie Scott. I'm President of Colee Hammock HOA, and I've served on 13 City Boards. I'm also proud to have over 20 neighborhood presidents supporting me. Experience matters. I've never missed voting in an election, and I hope you won't either. -Jackie
5:05 PM

TRUMP NEWS! House & Senate! Republicans have PUSHED AHEAD in the race to control the Senate. Keep momentum:
5:19 PM

THE ELECTION IS 4 DAYS AWAY This is the most CRITICAL MOMENT of our lives. 10,000% CHANCE. Stand with Pres Trump:
7:29 PM

5 MINS to update your Republican Registration Confirmation Survey. For TOP TRUMP PATRIOTS ONLY. Step up:
8:36 PM

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I honestly don't know how they got my number in the first place. It started in 2016, so maybe some Bernie Sanders group handed over their phone list out of spite.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Pres Trump: Tonight is me SECOND of 4 RALLIES. Claim 11X-IMPACT & get on the donor list I'll review on TRUMP FORCE ONE:
9:29 AM

Please. President Trump needs YOU to update your Voter Verification Canvass survey IMMEDIATELY. Take survey here >>
10:09 AM

Hi [CoffeeHorse], this is Joyce w/ the Ed Rebholz for District 4 City Commission campaign. Ed is endorsed by the Teamsters union & is committed to Fort Lauderdale. Experience matters! Ed is the ONLY candidate dedicated to this job full-time. Will you be voting for Ed Rebholz?
10:17 AM

Good Morning, [CoffeeHorse]! This is Jackie. I just wanted to remind you that this weekend is your last chance for early voting! You can go to African American Research Library at 2650 Sistrunk Blvd. or to ArtServe at 1350 E Sunrise Blvd. They are open today and tomorrow from 7am-7pm, just bring your ID! I hope you will vote for me to be your next City Commissioner! Let me know if you have any questions! - Jackie Scott
10:57 AM

Don't wait, Florida!

TIME IS RURNNING OUT to Vote Early.

Find your Voting Location HERE:
11:33 AM

TRUMP ULTIMATE RALLY FUND
Pres Trump is olding 4 RALLIES in 5 DAYS before the Election. Donate for 11X-IMPACT:
11:50 AM

Pres Trump: I'm going to get on Trump Force One to review a donor list with the names of every Patriot who stepped up to claim their 11X-IMPACT. I want to see YOUR name at the VERY TOP. Can I count on you? DONATE:
1:54 PM

You've been granted EARLY ACCESS, [CoffeeHorse]. Be one of the FIRST to take the November Platform Audit HERE:
2:31 PM

TRUMP NEWS House & Senate! Republicans have PUSHED AHEAD in the race to control the Senate. Keep momentum:
3:31 PM

Pres Trump: I never do this, but I did for you. I've activated an 11X ahead of my rally. Don't share with anyone! Claim:
5:29 PM

Pres Trump: I'm about to step onto the rally stage. Will you step up? I'll look for YOUR NAME on the 11X-Donor List!
6:30 PM

Pres Trump is CRUSHING IT on the Rally stage. Can he count on YOU to vote REPUBLICAN on November 8th? SUBMIT ANSWER:
7:56 PM

Pres Trump: My PENNSYLVANIA rally was EPIC. I'm reviewing a donor list on Trump Force One. Is your name on it? 11X:
9:58 PM

Top Bottom