Campaign Texts Archive

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
*Donald Trump goes on Fox News to announce he won't be running in 2024 because CoffeeHorse didn't support him*

*CoffeeHorse becomes most popular Allsparker ever*

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
We'd all be obligated to pitch in and find him a complete mint Grandus.

Which my phone's autocorrect keeps trying to turn into Grandma.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Remember the Web 1.0 days when you were a site's 1 millionth visitor all the time?

[GOOD NEWS]

We're nearing our 1 MILLIONTH DONOR mark, & we want it to be YOU.

Give to be Pres. Trump's 1 MILLIONTH DONOR. Hurry:
9:47AM

PLEASE

We can't hold your spot for long. Become a Trump Social Media Founding Supporter if you truly STAND with Trump:
10:02AM

OFFICIAL INVITE

Do you want to attend a PRIVATE dinner with Pres. Trump at Mar-a-Lago? Flight & Hotel - COVERED. Enter to win:
2:01PM

What: 1 Millionth Donor
Who: It could be YOU
When: NOW

Don't delay. Pres Trump wants YOU to be our 1 millionth donor >
2:36PM

ACTION NEEDED: Time is running out to Register to Vote in 2021! Register to Vote in Florida before the end of the year! Register HERE:
3:31PM

"LET'S GO BRANDON!"

YOU WON! Claim your FREE 'Let's Go Brandon!' OFFICIAL Golf Balls. 1 HR left! Claim yours NOW:
4:01PM

URGENT

We are RUNNING LOW on our BRAND-NEW Trump Christmas Stockings. Pres Trump is holding 1 for you. Click this link to claim yours:
6:47PM

DEADLINE ALERT. 4 hours left to sign Pres. Trump's SURPRISE Christmas Card. It won't be complete without YOU. Sign NOW:
8:31PM

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Today was a holiday and I didn't even know it.

Pres. Trump: I need to know.

Would you like an EXCLUSIVE 10X-IMPACT?

If YES click here >>
9:52AM

NOTICE: Missing Information

Payment is STILL REQUIRED before you can become a Trump Social Media Founding Supporter. 15 MIN left! ACT:

INCOMPLETE

The GOP requested $45

"We can't save America without YOU! Step up NOW for a 575% IMPACT"

Contribute here:
11:32AM

TRUMP CASH BLITZ DAY

You have until MIDNIGHT TONIGHT to claim your 10X-IMPACT. Pres Trump won't do this again. Give >>
12:11PM

Pres Trump noticed you didn't enter to win dinner with him in FLORIDA. Don't disappoint him, he wants to meet YOU! Enter:
2:47PM

We've never done this. You've been CHOSEN to become 1 of the FIRST 2022 Trump Life Members EVER. EXPIRES in 9 HRS. ACT:
3:04PM

STAND WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP & THE GOP

6 HOURS LEFT to join Pres. Trump in the fight for FREE SPEECH! Make a 575% IMPACT NOW >>
6:01PM

10X-IMPACT
10X-IMPACT
10X-IMPACT

Pres Trump is giving you 35min to claim this offer for Trump Cash Blitz Day. HURRY:
7:02PM

TOP SUPPORTERS ONLY:

Here's your chance to claim your FREE set of 'Let's Go Brandon!' Golf Balls! This special link is for YOU only:
8:01PM

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Trump Cash Blitz Day sure sounds illegal.

Also he really isn't going to let that whole lets go brandon thing die is he?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
One of these is not like the others.

Pres. Trump: This is for you.

I've activated an 800%-IMPACT for 1 HR. Will you claim it?

I'll be checking- don't let me down. Claim:
9:17AM

FINAL NOTICE: Your 2022 Trump Life Membership offer expires at MIDNIGHT! If you don't step up, Trump's legacy will be erased! Act NOW:

WINNER! You won! Our End-of-Year Deadline is in 2 DAYS. 700%-IMPACT for ALL GIFTS. Don't wait, step up NOW:
11:02AM

CONGRATS!

Pres. Trump selected YOU to be the FIRST EVER Trump Supporter to receive an 8X-IMPACT! 1 HOUR!

Claim NOW:
12:05PM

Reminder:

The Special Year End Episode of "Real America" is out NOW! You do not want to miss this! Listen HERE:
12:08PM

FINAL NOTICE: Your 2022 Trump Life Membership offer expires at MIDNIGHT! If you don't step up, Trump's legacy will be erased! Act NOW:
2:01PM

It's Nancy Pelosi. We're about to embark on a historic Election Year that will make or break our House Majority. Can I count on you to become a 2022 Founding Member before midnight? I need 6 more Democrats from your state to step up to defend our democracy and Majority from Republicans who are out to unseat us. Can you pitch in $25 now? >>
5:15PM

We're begging you. President Trump wants to BREAK A RECORD this month. Final chance to claim your 8X-IMPACT >>
5:32PM

PAYMENT INCOMPLETE

The GOP requested $45 for:

"Become a Trump Social Media Founding Supporter"

Respond NOW:
7:01PM

Are you going to IGNORE Pres Trump after he reached out PERSONALLY? Last chance to claim your 8X-IMPACT. Click here:
7:32PM

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Donald Trump - sends you a massive amount of texts like a stalker ex
Nancy Pelosi - sends you one polite text

TrnsfrmGod

Citizen
I'm just a little concerned that it's a (literal?) bait and switch

"He's not responding to our Trump stuff, throw a Pelosi message in there, see if he bites..."

"REEL 'IM IN! WE FINALLY GOT 'EM!!!!"

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Today was definitely a consequential news day, so:

TRUMP CASH BLITZ DAY

You have until MIDNIGHT TONIGHT to claim your 10X-IMPACT. Pres Trump won't do this again. Give >>
9:02AM

I like how "Donate" or "Contribute" has become "Give".

Kevin McCarthy: This year we retake the Majority & FIRE Pelosi! Listen to the Season 2 premiere of "Real America" NOW to hear how:
9:23AM

1)TRUMP NEWS ALERT

Devin Nunes to be CEO of Pres Trump's New Social Media Platform!

Add your name to the CEO Day 1 List. Act NOW:
10:07AM

Top Patriots Only

The new 45 Club Membership is being offered to SELECT patriots like YOU. Join the 45 Club & DEFEND Trump's Legacy:
12:18PM

Pres. Trump: I need to know.

Would you like an EXCLUSIVE 10X-IMPACT?

If YES click here >>
1:17PM

BREAKING

Biden's AUTHORITARIAN vax mandate was BLOCKED by the Supreme Court! Keep FIGHTING for FREEDOM! 400% Impact: ACTIVE! >>
4:56PM

Don Jr: Are you going to claim your TRUMP CASH BLITZ 10X-IMPACT from my father? He's asking about you. DONATE HERE:
5:47PM

F O
I F
N F
A E
L R

If you want a 10x-IMPACT, follow this link:

If you DON'T, then you'll REGRET IT FOREVER.
7:31PM

617j89.jpg

Are you a LOYAL Trump voter? Donate ONLY $30 in the NEXT HOUR & we'll send you a set of 'Let's Go Brandon' Golf Balls for FREE. ACT:
8:31PM

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
"Donate donate donate! Trump's lawyer's aren't going to pay for themselves (and he's sure not going to)!"

The what what? Dafuq is a "CEO Day 1 List", and why would I want to pay to add my name to it?

If this doesn't deserve a "like", I don't know what does.

My only regret was I had but one like to give. This new software didn't come with once a day special likes with glitter and shit like I requested. Smh.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'M GOING TO FLORIDA!

Rise & Shine! You've been listed as 1 of Pres Trump's top supporters. Why aren't you a Trump Social Media Founding Supporter? CLAIM:
9:34AM

Don't you start judging my sleeping habits.

VOLUNTEER STATUS: MISSING

National Week of Training: Jan 28 - Feb 3

Take part to ensure a RED WAVE this November! Sign up TODAY:
10:30AM

Don Jr: I am so proud of my father. He was inaugurated 5yrs ago TODAY. Do you want to make a commemorative contribution? Donate for 5X:
11:32AM

ACTION REQUESTED! We need YOU to pave the way for Republican Victory this November. Learn more about becoming a Poll Worker HERE:
1:19PM

Why bother? The Florida Legislature is going to make sure you have all the election police you need to make sure things go as planned.

URGENT: Pres Trump's inauguration was 5 YEARS AGO TODAY

Does he have your support? Rush a COMMEMORATIVE DONATION & claim a 5x-IMPACT:
1:48PM

Trump was right. It took Biden ONE year to RUIN the country after he left office. We CAN'T let this continue! Stand for Trump NOW:
2:16PM

YOU'RE GOING TO FLORIDA

Pres Trump is picking (1) lucky winner to have lunch together in FLORIDA & it could be YOU. Enter & win:
4:02PM

The fine print says the flight, hotel, and meal are covered.

The fine print does not say the fee to enter Mar-a-Lago is covered. thinkingemoji.tiff

**TRUMP ALERT**
PRES. TRUMP HAS ANNOUNCED HIS NEXT RALLY! Jan 29 in TX! Enter for

-2 VIP Tix
-Free Flight
-Free Hotel

ACT NOW:
4:22PM

Where were you when Pres Trump was INAUGURATED 5 years ago TODAY?

FINAL CHANCE to claim 5X & make a commemorative contribution:
5:47PM

DEADLINE ALERT. 2 hours left to sign Trump & Melania's Wedding Anniversary Card! It won't be complete without YOUR name! Sign NOW:
6:24PM

BREAKING: President Trump signed an inauguration photo for a top supporter, and it's YOU! Expires in 10MIN. DONATE:
7:17PM

It's ME!

Meet PRES. TRUMP in Texas!

This is a LIMITED OFFER! ACT NOW >>
8:20PM

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
They're taking the news well.

Steve Scalise: Let's get ready to Save our Nation this November! Listen to an all-new episode of "Real America" & join the fight NOW:
9:14AM

(1) SPECIAL OFFER

TO: [REDACTED]
SUBJECT: CEO Day 1 Membership

Offer expires in 15 MIN! Claim NOW:
10:00AM

Hey, it's Carrie from the GOP. I'm giving you EXCLUSIVE access to our NEW 2022 America First 100 Club for 1HR! Act NOW:
11:52AM

I have no idea what that underlining is about, but I'm reproducing it for accuracy's sake.

INVITATION PENDING: We need YOU to step up and take part in our National Week of Training before it's too late. Confirm your spot HERE:
12:03PM

SUPREME COURT NEWS

Justice Breyer is RETIRING! All patriots needed!
Don't let Biden PACK THE COURT WITH LIBERALS
DEFEND AMERICA:
12:57PM

BREAKING: A SUPREME COURT JUSTICE IS RETIRING

Biden will appoint a LIBERAL ACTIVIST. Pres Trump activated an EMERGENCY 5X-IMPACT:
1:15PM

President Trump: My RALLY is on SATURDAY. Will you step up? I'm saving (1) spot on the Donor List for you. Donate NOW:
2:47PM

Biden will pick a far-left judge who WON'T protect your FREEDOMS:

X 1st Amnd.
X 2nd Amnd.
X Right to Life

Help Fight back NOW:
3:53PM

This is your LAST CHANCE to claim your SIGNED INAUGURATION photo from Pres Trump. You won't get another chance. Act NOW:
4:17PM

OFFICIAL FLORIDA VOTER ALERT: The CRITICAL Midterm Elections are THIS year! Get ready & check your Voter Registration status HERE:
4:18PM

Help wish Pres. Trump & Melania a Happy Valentine's Day! Leave your name & a short note for the President to see! Sign HERE:
5:52PM

Pres Trump was disappointed to see you didn't enter to meet him at his rally. He asked us to extend the deadline. Donate & WIN:
6:03PM

Pres. Trump: I'm giving a HUGE SPEECH at my RALLY on SATURDAY. Help me prepare. Take the Survey in the NEXT HOUR:
9:01PM

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Behold what happened to me on Sunday.

ACTION NEEDED

Our Southern Border is a MESS due to the WEAK Biden Admin! 10MIN to sign the SECURE BORDERS Petition & defend America:
3:34 am

You're one of the ONLY Patriots we've texted who HASN'T joined the Trump Life Membership. Why not? Your Party needs you:
3:34 am

We're begging you. President Trump EXTENDED your offer. Final chance to claim your Trump Cash Blitz 10X-IMPACT >>
3:34am

HUGE OPPORTUNITY

This is YOUR ONLY CHANCE to tell us... would you like 1 MORE 10X-IMPACT offer?

If you do, click here >>
3:34am

MANDATORY POLL- DEFEND ELECTIONS
Should we STRENGTHEN our Election Integrity Measures & STOP Voter Fraud?

-YES
-NO

LIVE - 1HR:
3:35am

SURVEY FOR: [COFFEEHORSE]

We've surveyed Trump's BEST policies. We NEED to know your favorites for 2024 data. 1HR to answer:
3:35 am

PENDING PAYMENT

Your $45 MUST be completed to receive further Trump Life Membership updates. Last chance David. 1HR:

HUGE TRUMP SURVEY - YOUR ANSWER IS NECESSARY

Will you vote for Trump in 2024 if he declares his candidacy? You have 1HR to tell us:

Don Jr: Are you going to claim your EXTENDED TRUMP CASH BLITZ 10X-IMPACT from my father? He's asking about you. DONATE HERE:

F O
I F
N F
A E
L R

If you want a 10x-IMPACT, follow this link:

If you DON'T, then you'll REGRET IT FOREVER.

He's protecting CRIMINAL Illegal Immigrants & you STILL haven't signed our Petition to Fix the Border! What are you waiting for? 10MIN:
11:16 am

Valentine's Day is TOMORROW & Pres. Trump's card is MISSING YOUR NAME! Why is that? Send a PERSONAL NOTE with your name NOW! HURRY! >>
11:14 pm

Dinner in New Orleans? Pres. Trump wants YOU to have dinner with him in New Orleans. 15MIN! Enter to win:

TO: TOP DONORS ONLY

What will your Username be on Trump's NEW platform when it launches? Hurry & tell us! 15MIN:

MANDATORY PRE-GAME POLL

Should we STRENGTHEN our Election Integrity Measures & STOP Voter Fraud?

-YES
-NO

Open Poll- 1HR:

HALF-TIME FLASH POLL

Do you think President Trump Should Run in 2024?

-YES
-No

Answer fast! 15MIN! >>

Pres Trump: I designed a NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN CPAC-edition MAGA Hat. I even signed it for YOU. Contribute & WIN NOW:

Why don't you want to be on President Trump's 2022 Donor Wall? Cement your name in HISTORY! DONATE HERE:

Pres Trump: I'm preparing for my Presidential speech at CPAC & I need your input. I'll look for your response in 1HR. Take the survey:

We're sending President Trump a PRESIDENTS' Day Card soon. Will you sign it?

He'll be disappointed if YOUR NAME is MISSING. Add it >

Top Bottom