Buzzworthy Bumblebee - the "everything goes" toyline

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
The possibility of finding Cliffjumper and Hound on store shelves is cool . . . I saw one Cliffjumper once, and that was pre-Buzzworthy.

Also - I thought that Hound was the '08 version for some reason. Didn't realize what I was seeing until I checked tfwiki and found the larger image. (calling it the bigger picture just sounds odd...)

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
Speaking of Cliffjumper . . .

CJ&H.jpg

Happened to find one on the shelf today.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
This may seem like a belated question, but...

You know how the Creatures Collide set came with alternate heads for Skywasp, Scorponok, and a toy-colors head for Kickback? Well, how exactly does one do the head-swap for Kickback? Unlike the other two, whose neck ball joints stick out from the top of the torso, the opposite is true of Kickback's neck ball joint: It's buried inside the torso.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Skywasp’s neck post sticks down from the head just like Kickback’s. I don’t have Kickback, so I haven’t swapped that head, but Skywasp’s pops off with enough force.
Kickback's is deeper down inside the torso. It can't just pop off without risking breakage.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
What you're supposed to do is treat it like you would any other figure, have it break on you, then contact Hasbro, who won't be able to do anything for you except ask you to send it back so they can provide you with something completely different from the item you wanted.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Now we have an Origins Jazz to go with Origins Bee.

Still no Origins Wheeljack. :)

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Now we have an Origins Jazz to go with Origins Bee.

Still no Origins Wheeljack. :)

He clearly to busy impersonating Elon John to be himself!

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Love that Jazz. Skipped the Studio Series one since I was still happy with my old Classics one, but this version is a must-buy.

Last edited:

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
Neat!

Though I suppose a SS86 reissue minus clear plastic, a la CJ and Kup, isn't in the plans anytime soon.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Approx. Retail Price: - $24.99 USD
Available: - April 2023
Ages: - 8 and up

Celebrate the last 40 years of Transformers history with Transformers Legacy action figures for boys and girls. Transformers Legacy opens the portal to a whole new universe of More Than Meets the Eye, bringing together every generation of Transformers like you’ve never seen before.

The new Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy: Evolution Origin Autobot Jazz (TBBLEOA Jazz) action figure stands at 5.5-inches tall and is inspired by the first episode of The Transformers animated series. The figure converts from robot to Cybertronian hovercraft mode in 20 steps and includes blaster and hook accessories that attach to the figure in both modes.

Use Jazz’s Evo-Fusion battle feature to combine the hook and blaster into a grappling hook accessory. The TBBLEOA Jazz Is part of the Buzzworthy Bumblebee collection, which includes some of the most buzzworthy Transformers and is available exclusively at Target

Official Reveal Image of Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Evolution Origin Autobot Jaz...jpg

Official Reveal Image of Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Evolution Origin Autobot Jaz...jpg

[/i][/i]

Last edited:

Top Bottom