Buzzworthy Bumblebee - the "everything goes" toyline

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I will check at the nearest Targets to me when I get a chance. They're 25 and 45 minutes away, so I can't make a special trip, but should be getting to one or the other within the next week or so.

@Nevermore
Got to one Target tonight, they had Sky-Byte (F4812) and Shockwave (F4809):
20220919_202446.jpg

20220919_202448.jpg

20220919_202533.jpg

20220919_202538.jpg

Last edited:

Haywire

Citizen
@Nevermore

Got Bumblebee for you tonight: F4807
20220921_182050.jpg

20220921_182056.jpg

Seen lots of Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Wheeljacks, but no Buzzworthy ones, yet...

Glitch

Citizen
They should do a few Battle Calls in this line only with different colour armour and LED's like purple Megatron, red Starscream and gold Bumblebee.

Nevermore

Citizen
Has anyone else experienced issues with the clear plastic used for Silverstreak's roof? The hinge on my copy broke in multiple places during the second or third transformation. This is Titans Return Wolfwire all over again.

Ultra Magnus13

Citizen
Has anyone else experienced issues with the clear plastic used for Silverstreak's roof? The hinge on my copy broke in multiple places during the second or third transformation. This is Titans Return Wolfwire all over again.

I haven't opened mine, but I had that exact issue with my Bluestreak. I'm assuming it must not be terribly common, because I've seen multiple people complain about roof breakage on Jazz, but I think your the only other one I've seen mention the issue on the Datsuns.

Nevermore

Citizen
I haven't opened mine, but I had that exact issue with my Bluestreak. I'm assuming it must not be terribly common, because I've seen multiple people complain about roof breakage on Jazz, but I think your the only other one I've seen mention the issue on the Datsuns.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

I've had it happen to a small degree on a copy of ER Bluestreak, but I suppose that's partly due to disassembling and reassembling the thing a few times and moving it around for tape masking (i.e., not ideal use).

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Y'know some of those toys are a Stretch for Buzzworthy but at this point it's been all over the place enough that I'd fully accept them. I do wish they'd given Barbecue a more Bumblebee inspired color scheme though.

-ZacWillian, that costume would probably read decently as a bee keeper in yellow and black.

Nevermore

Citizen
There he is:
Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series Optimus Prime packaging 1.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series Optimus Prime packaging 2.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series Optimus Prime packaging alternate.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series Optimus Prime alternate.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series Optimus Prime robot.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series Optimus Prime base.jpg

EDIT: They're all Buzzworthy Bumblebee. N.E.S.T. Ratchet and N.E.S.T. Bonecrusher as well:

Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series NEST Ratchet packaging 1.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series NEST Ratchet packaging 2.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series NEST Ratchet packaging 3.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series NEST Ratchet packaging robot.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series NEST Ratchet robot.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series NEST Ratchet alternate.jpg

Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series NEST Bonecrusher packaging 1.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series NEST Bonecrusher packaging 2.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series NEST Bonecrusher packaging robot.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series NEST Bonecrusher robot.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series NEST Bonecr usher alternate.jpg

Last edited:

RCX

Citizen
These are all available on PULSE right now too, in addition to a NEST SS Bonecrusher.

Haywire

Citizen
Nest Ratchet is tempting for some reason. And is that Bonecrusher an Autobot? Interesting.

Top Bottom