Buzzworthy Bumblebee - the "everything goes" toyline

Nevermore

Citizen
1-Step_Optimus_Prime_packaging_1.jpg1-Step_Megatron_packaging_1.jpg1-Step_Sky-Byte_packaging_1.jpg

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Those look terrible.

That might be the worst packaging design I've ever seen.

Toys look small and are awkwardly half hidden and ridiculously strapped. On top of that theres an unpleasant and unnecessary amount of blank empty dead space on the card.

-ZacWilliam, Just BAD packaging design. Wow.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Is there a reason why Mirage is making a guest appearance on all the packaging?

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Yeah, it looks like the standard Buzzworthy packaging, but with empty yellow where the window would normally be.

...if I see them, I might have to pick up a couple more Sky-Bytes, though. The one I have is popular with the 4-year old and his friends...

Nevermore

Citizen
Those look terrible.

That might be the worst packaging design I've ever seen.

Toys look small and are awkwardly half hidden and ridiculously strapped. On top of that theres an unpleasant and unnecessary amount of blank empty dead space on the card.

-ZacWilliam, Just BAD packaging design. Wow.
These don't look any different than the wave 1 1-Steps, aside maybe from the angle the toys are packaged at:
1-Step_Bumblebee_packaging_1.jpg1-Step_Wheeljack_packaging_1.jpg1-Step_Shockwave_packaging_1.jpg

Also, looks like these have already been found at retail:
20220829_112848.jpg20220829_112803.jpg

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Looks like Skybyte is eger to get out into the wild, so he dragged his wave mates along with him, as he is the baddest Shark around!

Nevermore

Citizen
Hey, for the sake of record-keeping, can someone give me the individual Hasbro product code numbers for all six Buzzworthy Bumblebee 1-Step Changers Wheeljack, Bumblebee, Shockwave and Sky-Byte? They It should be located above or below the barcode and start with the letter "F", followed by four digits. They're It's not listed on Target.com or Toysrus.ca.

All I have is Thus far I I already have the assortment number (F4221), plus the product code numbers for all other figures: Bumblebee (F4807), Shockwave (F4809), Optimus Prime (F4811), Sky-Byte (F4812) and Megatron (F4813).

Last edited:

Nevermore

Citizen
Hey, for the sake of record-keeping, can someone give me the individual Hasbro product code numbers for all six Buzzworthy Bumblebee 1-Step Changers Wheeljack, Bumblebee, Shockwave and Sky-Byte? They It should be located above or below the barcode and start with the letter "F", followed by four digits. They're It's not listed on Target.com or Toysrus.ca.

All I have is Thus far I I already have the assortment number (F4221), plus the product code numbers for all other figures: Bumblebee (F4807), Shockwave (F4809), Optimus Prime (F4811), Sky-Byte (F4812) and Megatron (F4813).
Bump

Last edited:

Nevermore

Citizen

Bump. Got two four five product codes, so I updated the post and my quote to avoid anyone doing unneccessary extra work that has already been done.

Last edited:

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This packaging, yikes. At least make the character art more prominent and fill in that flat yellow space. All of this can be done with those existing assets. They even already have packaging that does this (the Bumblebee/Spike 2-pack). Thing is, it'll likely be costlier than uniform backing cards and unique front inset whatevers (the part in front of the toy itself).

(Preferably also make the cards smaller, so the toy isn't obscured almost entirely.)

Just a quick, sloppy test:
xYhC58E.jpg

Might also be nice to put the name up top in a similar horizontal stripe, so it's easier to see when these are on pegs. Although the character art being up there should also serve that function. Make the fronts uniform (just Bee and the buzzworthy logo) and the backing cards unique.

Last edited:

Nevermore

Citizen

*bump*

Last edited:

Top Bottom