Buzzworthy Bumblebee - the "everything goes" toyline

RichardT519

Citizen
All I'm saying is that the fourth "Deluxe" Insecticon, who does not have an analogue among the more famous trio, will need to have either a different name or a different altmode in order to make sense.

That, and the distribution to my local Targets sucks a bit.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
The Creatures Collide set came in the mail this morning.

Goldbug and Ransack are why I bought it and both are great. They are pretty much exactly what I wanted. I haven't gotten to put Blaster with Goldbug yet but I'm looking forward to doing it. For me they were worth the set on their own.

Skywasp and Scorponok, I hadn't had either mold before. Skywasp is pretty good. It feels inferior to the previous Gen. Waspinator in size and complexity but not a bad toy for all that. Being a Halloween Character endears him to me more than anything else.

Scorpy... ok so thoughts: 1) He'a tiny. I know he's small in the toon but I'm more used to the original toy. 2) Boy he sure fell apart into a ton of pieces the first time I tried to change him. 3) Weird Transformation, kinda a hair too messy, but creative.

So I'd rate it 2A+'s, 1B, and 1C+ maybe?

-ZacWilliam, Ransack hits every Deluxe Insecticon button for me. I hope the Shrapnel that's supposed to be coming gets us a Chop Shop.

The Phazer

Citizen
I can't say I thought Scorponok fell apart any earier than the original release (save for maybe the head and that was likely on purpose).

It's just an awful toy, really.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
It kind of got overlooked with all the brand new reveals and preorders...but Pulse DID put up orders for latest batch of Buzzworthy items. And are shockingly still available after going up early today with the other reveals.
Pulse currently has stock for:
Maximal Dinobot (toy version)
Red Cog
Creature Collide multipack (Goldbug, Ransack, Skywasp, toy Scorponok)

Swerve

Life of the Party
Citizen
The funny thing about this is that I don't remember Hasbro ever announcing the Goldbug 4 pack officially. Maybe I'm wrong.

Nevermore

Citizen

SHIELD Agent 47

Citizen
Well, I eagerly anticipate the hypothetical addition of toy-coloured Tarantulas to my collection of Blackarachnia, Scorponok, Terrorsaur, and Dinobot.

(I adopted another person's suggestion of 'Fateweaver' for Buzzworthy Blackarachnia as an independent character.)

MrBlud

Citizen
I wonder if he’ll be in another set or just released individually like Dino/Terror

Top Bottom