Buzzworthy Bumblebee - the "everything goes" toyline

The Phazer

Citizen
Another leaked figure - BB Voyager Legacy Dinobot.

I don't think a toy deco with Grimlock's head is very interesting, but a Fox Kids deco with the mutant head would be (as he could go on the evil quantum copy pile with Nemesis, Tigatron, Shadow Panther et al. Something similar is also the only possible way I'd buy Rhinox again).
Edit: Pictures. Oh dear.

Last edited:

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Toy colors Blackarachnia makes for a more interesting-looking (and more sinister-looking) Darkarachnia, in the meantime.

Shadewing

Citizen
Yeah, that new Dinobot just looks really bad. As other have pointed out he looks too flesh colored.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I can't believe they changed his iconic red outfit to orange!

Otherwise, though, it's a great representation of the character as this side-by-side demonstrates.

DB.jpeg

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
That looks terrible, like a prototype somebody tried to paint to make it look like a production figure.

Should have done Universe colors and sold him under Shattered Glass, or the Fox Kids colors, or a two pack with Terrorsaur to recreate the Walmart two pack.

MrBlud

Citizen
I can only assume that person who made all those lavender Galvatrons has been promoted to bring their unique brand of “This isn’t the right shade at all!” to more figures.

MrBlud

Citizen
Yeah, I was gonna say, this scheme in the Grimlock colors would’ve been 1000x better than what we got.

Top Bottom