Buzzworthy Bumblebee - the "everything goes" toyline

Nevermore

Citizen
Is that a new background for Kup?
Yes. The original Studio Series release had the giant squid on Quintessa.

Also:

Buzzworthy Bumblebee B-127 07.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Cliffjumper 08.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Cliffjumper 09.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Cliffjumper 10.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Cliffjumper 11.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Cliffjumper 12.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Cliffjumper 13.jpgBuzzworthy Bumblebee Cliffjumper 14.jpg

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah the more I see of this Kup the more I like it over the first release. Helps that I still haven't gotten around to getting the first release, and so now I can skip it.

MrBlud

Citizen
That pic from the Movie does that Kup no favors.

It’s not even close to looking near the same.

That said, this one is better than the original.

Ultra Magnus13

Citizen
I'm not sure how much I care for the solid window on Cliff, but the rest seems to be an improvement, so I'm all in since I missed the wfc release.

Kup looks a lot better, but I barely liked him enough to get the first time, so no way am I double dipping.

As for his background I think someone said his new one is a reuse of Blurrs.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yes. The original Studio Series release had the giant squid on Quintessa.

Also:

View attachment 2694View attachment 2695View attachment 2696View attachment 2697View attachment 2698View attachment 2699View attachment 2700View attachment 2701
I wish that you had just lied to me, as now I want it. :p

LordGigaIce

words pain, funny man
Citizen
I'm not sure how sold I am on this Cliffjumper. The sculpt is incredibly detailed and real world accurate for a figure that's both at a retail price point and from two cars smashed together.
The cartoony solid windows kind of ruin that look for me.

Same reason why TT's slavish Sunbow accurate decos are a turnoff for me.

Glitch

Citizen
They've still got to make that Squid.

Sorry it's my only takeaway from those pics.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Yeah, that Kup does look better and if I did not already have the SS86 version, I'd get it. I like the eyes and the grey wheels on this new version quite a bit. Cliffjumper looks cool too. I would probably pick him up if I saw him in the wild, but I am not going out of my way for him.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I just really want that background for a display...

Anyone want to sell me theirs? :)

TooDudical4U

Citizen
Since it appears the Buzzworthy branding won't be going away for the foreseeable future, I though we might as well give it its own thread to avoid cluttering other related threads with stuff that doesn't really belong there.

To summarize - thus far we had:

Studio Series Deluxe Class:
Bumblebee 1977 Camaro with Charlie (re-release of the figure from the Studio Series 16 set, minus the customizing car parts and stickers)
WWII Bumblebee (re-release of the mainline Studio Series car mode Shatter figure)
Shatter (re-release of Studio Series 40 Shatter)
Bumblebee (Revenge of the Fallen production model Camaro, first release of this version followed by a mainline Studio Series general retail release this year)

Studio Series Battle Packs:
Bumblebee vs Dropkick (re-releases of mainline Studio Series Volkswagen Beetle Bumblebee and car mode Dropkick)
Clunker Bumblebee vs. Barricade (re-releases of mainline Studio Series Clunker Bumblebee and Barricade)
High Octane Bumblebee vs. Decepticon Stinger (re-releases of Age of Extinction High Octane Bumblebee in the colors from the "Transformers Tribute" Bumblebee 3-pack and Studio Series Stinger)

War for Cybertron Trilogy Bumblebee & Spike Witwicky (completely new figures)

War for Cybertron Trilogy Origin Bumblebee (completely new figure)

War for Cybertron Trilogy Worlds Collide 4-pack (Nemesis Primal, Fangry, Bumblebee & Blackarachnia)

Crash & Combine:
Grimlock & Optimus Prime aka "Primelock" (redecos of Robots in Disguise Crash Combiners Grimlock and Optimus Prime)
Grimlock & Bumblebee aka "Bumblegrim" (redecos of Robots in Disguise Crash Combiners Grimlock and Bumblebee from the two-pack with Sideswipe)

Cyberverse Spark Armor:
Bumblebee & Trash Crash (re-release from Bumblebee & Ocean Storm and redeco from Grimlock & Trash Crash)
Megatron & Chopper Cut (re-release)

Evergreen Warrior Multipack: Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Megatron & Starscream (Cyberverse re-releases)

Age of Extinction Mega 1-Step Bumblebee (re-release)

Power Charge Bumblebee (re-release of the Bumblebee movie figure)

The latest entry is a new wave of Studio Series Deluxe Class figures... well, actually, it turns out these are technically not "wave 2" - they're assortment #2.

The original Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series Deluxe Class assortment was F1280.

This one is F3927.

Hasbro product codes and EAN barcodes for the figures, plus in-packaging photos:

70 BB B-127: Hasbro product code # F4470, EAN # 5010993965908
View attachment 2657View attachment 2658View attachment 2659View attachment 2660View attachment 2661View attachment 2662

86 02 BB Kup: Hasbro product code # F4481, EAN # 5010993965885
View attachment 2663View attachment 2664View attachment 2665View attachment 2666View attachment 2667View attachment 2668View attachment 2669

86 13 BB Cliffjumper: Hasbro product code # F4482, EAN # 5010993965892
View attachment 2670View attachment 2671View attachment 2672View attachment 2673View attachment 2674View attachment 2675View attachment 2676
I think that ss86 cliffjumper and kup being released in the buzzworthy line is cool, i feel like it's a cashgrab for tooners lol.

Kup

Citizen
Well. Looks like I’m adding another Kup to my collection. Deco is phenomenal. Really what SS86 should have been all along.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah the pins in the shoulders and feet are all you need to remove. The shoulders are a bit hard to hammer out though; a soldering iron may be better.

Idk though. I may keep both and find a way to make ER Cliff a G2 Hubcap or something. (is there any other red whatever version in the many many many minibot redecos?)

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I do like the grey better than the black, but not enough to rebuy him, especially with the painted windows. If I ever saw it on deep discount, I could see buying it and Frankenstein-ing together a version with clear windows and grey limbs.
The shades of red are different, though, aren't they?

Top Bottom