Buzzworthy Bumblebee - the "everything goes" toyline

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
In a way, the new Skywasp figure can be used for three different character purposes:

1. Skywasp - the character its intended to be, with optional heads allowing for either his originally-intended-but-canceled look or his first published look

2. Parasite - the Diaclone Waruder that the first released toy of Skywasp was originally sold as back at BotCon 2015

3. Halloween Horrorcon Waspinator - the canceled Transmetal redeco whose deco inspired both this toy and the BotCon one; with this new toy being a modern update of that original 2-pack when paired along with Legacy Nightprowler

MrBlud

Citizen
I keep thinking, new head, new chest, new “wing” weapons, new legs that turn and connect

You could easily turn Kickback into Venom…

Echowarrior

Citizen
I keep thinking, new head, new chest, new “wing” weapons, new legs that turn and connect

You could easily turn Kickback into Venom…

I'm optimistic that we'll get at least one more update of a Deluxe Insecticon within the next few years. Hasbro just needs to announce Shrapnel and Bombshell, and we'll just be waiting for the inevitable retools as Chop Shop and Venom...and we'll probably get a Barrage out of Bombshell too.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Need the Goldbug and the alternate heads, but willing to get the whole 4pack if anyone sees it in their area...

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I only want Scorponok. I hate this expensive bundle approach, but I get it. Hasbro is trying to find outlets for characters they don't have as much confidence in.

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
Add me in to the "if anyone doesn't want Goldbug, let me know" column. I just got Blaster today, and I want his Marvel Comics buddy

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I need Goldbug and Ransack. If I find it I'll probably keep the other two, they're not bad, they just wouldn't sell me the set.

Sadly I havnt even been able to look around here. Had a minor heart attack on Tuesday and have spent the whole week in the hospital getting a pacemaker installed and my body functional. :/ Have relatives keeping any eye out though.

-ZacWilliam, on the upside I'm sorta a cyborg now...

Echowarrior

Citizen
Going on the hunt for the new set plus all the other new Target exclusive goodies starting tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Wow, Zac, sorry to hear about your heart episode; that sounds scary. Hope you are feeling better though and I wish you a smooth recovery.

I originally wasn't going to get this set, but Goldbug and Ransack have sold me on it.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I need Goldbug and Ransack. If I find it I'll probably keep the other two, they're not bad, they just wouldn't sell me the set.

Sadly I havnt even been able to look around here. Had a minor heart attack on Tuesday and have spent the whole week in the hospital getting a pacemaker installed and my body functional. :/ Have relatives keeping any eye out though.

Well shoot! Sorry to hear that. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery. And I don't care what you say about it being futile, I plan on resisting when you come for the rest of us.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, that really sucks. I mean, not just the obvious, but having it keep you from doing something you like (I assume) doing. =(

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen

That sounds scary. I hope you are doingwell and recovering.

Top Bottom