Buzzworthy Bumblebee - the "everything goes" toyline

ATTENTION: If you had an account that was created before September 1st 2021 you will need to re-create your account again. We apologize for this inconvenience. This should not happen again.

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
The possibility of finding Cliffjumper and Hound on store shelves is cool . . . I saw one Cliffjumper once, and that was pre-Buzzworthy.

Also - I thought that Hound was the '08 version for some reason. Didn't realize what I was seeing until I checked tfwiki and found the larger image. (calling it the bigger picture just sounds odd...)

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
This may seem like a belated question, but...

You know how the Creatures Collide set came with alternate heads for Skywasp, Scorponok, and a toy-colors head for Kickback? Well, how exactly does one do the head-swap for Kickback? Unlike the other two, whose neck ball joints stick out from the top of the torso, the opposite is true of Kickback's neck ball joint: It's buried inside the torso.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Skywasp’s neck post sticks down from the head just like Kickback’s. I don’t have Kickback, so I haven’t swapped that head, but Skywasp’s pops off with enough force.
Kickback's is deeper down inside the torso. It can't just pop off without risking breakage.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Citizen
What you're supposed to do is treat it like you would any other figure, have it break on you, then contact Hasbro, who won't be able to do anything for you except ask you to send it back so they can provide you with something completely different from the item you wanted.

Top Bottom