Bullet journal in Transformers style

SilverBird

Citizen
Hello folks.
I need the entire power of your processors and brains - I´m desperate...

Long story short:
I created a "bullet journal" for the upcoming year . A bullet journal is a self created planner with monthly overviews, week overviews, habit tracker (medication, sports, sleep, hydration, ...) and much more - what you need in your planner.

I´m ready with the content but now I want to style it in cybertronian/transformers style and need some inspiration how to "decorate" the planner.

My search of pictures was disappointing:
google germany - no answer
google USA - no answer
google japan (in japanese translation) - no answer
pinterest - no answer, just other nice transformers pictures and fanart - for bullet journal it shows only other stuff, not transformers related

There are two possibilities:
1. I´m to stupid to find something
2. I´m the first person who want a cybertronian bullet journal (to be honest - there is no chance I´m the first person for sure)

HELP!!!

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
Something simple with faction logos would work, even if you used them as bullets like the Wiki does . . . This thread has some cool animation model sheet templates that could be modified to be agenda pages (but apologies in advance if that counts as ripping off someone else's work).

On the flip side - if you're really pushing to get organized - one guy I worked with advised me not to "polish a turd . . . " he pushed me to get my to-do lists as simple as possible. It's fun to organize things, but sometimes we just need to be okay w/ sticky notes and sending ourselves reminder texts/emails.

SilverBird

Citizen
Something simple with faction logos would work, even if you used them as bullets like the Wiki does . . . This thread has some cool animation model sheet templates that could be modified to be agenda pages (but apologies in advance if that counts as ripping off someone else's work).

On the flip side - if you're really pushing to get organized - one guy I worked with advised me not to "polish a turd . . . " he pushed me to get my to-do lists as simple as possible. It's fun to organize things, but sometimes we just need to be okay w/ sticky notes and sending ourselves reminder texts/emails.

Thanks for your answer. I will check this thread.

Sometimes less is more - true story.
But I´m (normally) a very creative person and I have learned in the past few years with a bullet journal that I will be much more organized when my planner is colorful and bright on the weeks and month pages. My To do´s are simple too, but the rest must be with color.
I will find a way to decorate it.

Top Bottom