Best of 2022

Cybersnark

Citizen
Almost forgot to start this thread.

From the Legacy thread:
A new Laser Magnus isn't promised to any of us. We have to get up each morning and make the most out of the Laser Magnuses that we have.

From the Tank thread:
I think some younger fans may not be aware of the rich history of tanks in the fiction.
I like this sentence a lot.

-ZacWilliam, "Later we will discuss the rich and abiding legacy of the midsized sedan."

From the Legacy thread:
Well people have been wanting another Metroplex since the original is now stupid expensive on the after market; and Hasbro listened, they gave us /another/ Metroplex.

Someone needs to stop wishing on the monkey paw.
Yet all of us begging for Titan Giant Purple Griffin go ignored.

There are dozens of us. DOZENS!

Cybersnark

Citizen
From the Buzzworthy thread:
My terrible digibashes are coming to life!

View attachment 5834
So it's all CoffeeHorse's fault. Figures.

From the GOP thread:
The Cringes of Madison Cawthorn is a neverending movie.

From the Legacy thread, after Red Cog's reveal:
There are so many names this guy could have had.
But why bother? he's just another Cog in the machine.

I'll see myself out.

From the Studio Series thread:
Yeah it seems everyone but Starscream has the Blitzwing face.
"As the only Seeker with a distinct face, I, Starscream, am the obvious choice to be the new leader of the Decepticons!"

Cybersnark

Citizen
From the Shattered Glass thread:
Magnus
Blaster
Soundwave
Wheeljack

Those were the rumored SG releases for this year.
But Hasbro Pulse accidentally added an extra ingredient to the Shattered Glass subline: Chemical X!

From the Supreme Court thread:
But all those tiny pinpricks of light at night? Those are other raging dumpster fires.

From the picture thread:
Ugh, Good luck! Me and my nephew have been having the same argument for over a decade now and it's shown no signs of letting up yet. Then you have the peanut gallery saying "Well, it's YOUR house, can't you say what's getting set up?" and you have to look at these idiots and think "Do you have any CLUE as to the stakes going on here?!"

Then I sent out Trypticon...he's fighting with this gigantic two foot high mass of ramps, I don't know what it is. Like something the Borg would make if they assimilated Willy Wonka...the struggle continues...

Cybersnark

Citizen
From the Legacy thread:
The flag can also serve as a surrender flag as it's white on the back. Or, remove it to use the flag pole as Cosmos's gun.
Prepared for every possibility, I see.

And again:
20 steps to lie down?
Hey man. He's 4 million years old. I'm barely over 40 and it takes me a good 15 steps to lay down.

And again:
"Destro, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
"I think so, Sir. But where are we going to find six giant pink rubber bands autographed by Elvis Costello at this hour?"

From the Studio series thread:
So I saw The Fallen at Target today.
He was browsing the small seasonal junk area at the front of the store. He kept accidentally setting the felt Christmas gnomes on fire. I felt kinda bad for him.

-Zacwilliam, Latter he was holding up one of the self check out stations trying to get his card out of his wallet with those things that pass for his fingers

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Err, sorry. Since "likes" don't work like they used to, I didn't really keep a list going. I'll try again this year.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Wow, I somehow made the list! Go me!

And that simply won't do Caldwin, go back and re-read an entire years worth of posts and submit your best of. Only 75K posts or so to read. lol

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Oh, just remembered one I actually do need to bring up.

I just started SR The Third. I tried to start 2, but it was one of the ones you have to stream, which while it works better than I thought it would, the load times are horrendous. But so far 3 does look interesting. I just did the airplane bit at the very beginning and should probably call it a night.

BTW, No, Hazy is not allowed to rob the bank like that. :p

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Apparently I remembered to write down one convo and forgot afterwards.
Post in thread 'Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere' https://www.allspark.com/forums/threads/random-thoughts-from-out-of-nowhere.79/post-31338

holy crap, raid Shadow Legends is still sponsoring new videos.

Including this post?

Don’t be silly. I'm just an ordinary unbiased, completely unpaid content creator. If you can't trust some rando on the internet, who can you trust?

Anyway, in case you were wondering, RAID: Shadow Legends™️ is an immersive online experience with everything you'd expect from a brand new RPG title. It's got an amazing storyline, awesome 3D graphics, giant boss fights, PVP battles, and hundreds of never before seen champions to collect and customize. It can only really be comparedwith the biggest PC and console games.
gTd4IhUm.jpg

I never expected to get this level of performance out of a mobile game. Look how crazy the level of detail is on these champions!
7i7vddgm.jpg

9LJnW89m.jpg

lJfosYVm.jpg

RAID: Shadow Legends™️ is getting big real fast, so you should get in early. Starting now will give you a huge head start. There's also an upcoming Special Tournament with crazy prizes! And not to mention, this game is absolutely free!

So go ahead and check out this link to find out more about RAID: Shadow Legends™️. There, you will find the store page to download RAID: Shadow Legends™️ . Using the special code “$HILL”, you can get 50,000 Silver immediately, and a FREE Epic Level Champion as part of the new players program, courtesy of course of the RAID: Shadow Legends™️ devs.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Once again, I failed to keep track of any of the posts that I enjoyed over the course of last year. I'll have to make an attempt to skim through old threads and find some of my favorites.

Top Bottom