BALLS

Shattered Trousers

That thing Ratchet needed.
Citizen
“A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' balls. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or balls, or plate o' balls out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.”

~L~

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the balls to create life…

Sharkshadow

Citizen
Between the time when the oceans drank Atlantis, and the rise of the sons of Aryas, there was an age undreamed of. And unto this, Conan, destined to wear the jeweled balls of Aquilonia upon a troubled brow. It is I, his chronicler, who alone can tell thee of his saga.

Questionable Meats

Citizen
"This machine will swap your conscious and subconscious minds back and forth in an endless loop. And also, every ten seconds it stabs your balls.."

Shattered Trousers

That thing Ratchet needed.
Citizen
"I thought for sure I was busted when I was climbing out that window, I tell you. So, how did you keep him distracted?"
"I dazzled him with my balls."

~L~

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Spider-Man was a hero, I just couldn't see it. He was a... A THIEF! A CRIMINAL! He stole my suit! He's a menace to the entire city! I want that wall-crawling arachnid prosecuted! I want him strung up by his balls! I WANT SPIDER-MAAAAAAAAN

Sharkshadow

Citizen
You're too kind. Allow me to introduce myself, I am the galactically feared, globally reviled, universally despised - they call me Ivan Balls

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Your balls? Losers always whine about their balls. Winners go home and **** the prom queen.

Top Bottom