Anti-Semitism

Teufel

Citizen

He's just anti-Zionist, not anti-semitic.

Ye belongs in a mental ward.

Yeah, I have less sympathy from him with this latest turn, but essentially a pack of assholes are using him for their own clout and notoriety. Whether that's Nick Fuentes or Milo or even "just" people like Alex Jones and Tim Pool providing him a platform to pour more gasoline and burn down his life. It's such a waste, and especially for him to throw away his life to hang out with bottom-feeding losers like Fuentes and Milo, FFS.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
He does realize the Nazis would have imprisoned, sterilized or killed him simply due to the color of his skin, doesn't he?

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Between how long removed he is from the horror of the second world war and the third reich, and how far his own head is up his ass: he doesn't care. So long as it advances his narrative and gets him back in the limelight, that's all that matters.

Nevermore

Citizen
Well, Can Ye managed to achieve something: He said something so outrageous that even Alex Jones disagreed.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Alex Jones: the last human being on Earth who would give Ye a microphone right now.

So hey wouldn't now be a great time to force Ye into a conservatorship to save him?

Paladin

Citizen
When you're too antisemitic for PARLER...

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
From what limited information I can find online, Kanye's grandfather joined the US Army in January 1944, so I bet he had some opinions on Hitler which didn't align with Kanye's.

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
Did anyone else catch that he only recently learned who Benjamin Netanyahu is? What an ignorant dipshit.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Seriously though, can we talk about why no one has put Kanye into conservatorship? He's clearly not well.

No one is going to defend him or this just absolutely wretched tangent he's fallen into, but it's also very clear that he's seriously mentally ill and needs someone to keep these ******* buzzards away.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Why do we need someone to keep the buzzards away? He get robbed blind, then we never have to hear a word out of that forsaken gob ever again. Him getting robbed is the problem of exactly none of us.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
It's not the robbery that worries me. He's got enough money, he'll be fine even with them circling. It's the buzzards using him to push their sick worldview out to everyone on a wider scale than they've ever had before. Has Nick Fuentes ever gotten this much publicity? No. Ye made it happen. Candace Owens and her Parlour got a boost when it was announced he was buying it. Funny how he's even out crazied her. Now Alex Jones is using him as a publicity stunt.
Someone needs to keep these spotlight fuckers away because the more their insanity gets broadcast everywhere, the more it becomes a part of the national conversation and not just something we can dismiss.

Nevermore

Citizen
Oh shut the hell up.

I'm German. I know my history.

The Nazis didn't rise to power because of the oh-so-decadent society. Homesexuality and transgenderism didn't cause the holocaust. Terrible people who wanted a scapegoat for everything they had a gripe with did.

That's like saying black people are to blame for racism because their skin color offends white people.

Hitler wasn't simply democratically elected by the majority of the German people either. That's a popular myth. He rose to power by systematically abusing a flawed democratic system, and then dismantling said system to prevent someone else replacing him.

Here is a quick summary.

Go to hell.

Last edited:

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Wow.

Is this the threshold where I can demand a user be instantly and permanently banned, "free speech" be damned?

Or am I going to have to do something I'll regret in the morning?

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Also anti-Catholicism IS a thing and the US has had many anti-Catholic groups over the last 200 years. Heck it was one of the primary attacks against JFK while he was running for president. It has just waned in recent decades.

Top Bottom