Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantamania

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Going off just the title of this movie and the tone of the previous two, I was expecting this to be another wacky fun romp of a movie. Was not expecting some sort of epic war rebellion-type movie.

wentwood

Citizen
Both Ant Man movies are part of the set I'm ordering. I have yet to see the first two movies.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Funko has revealed a major MCU premiere character due in Quantummania:

This is the first I know of this character being attached to this film, so it remains to be seen how big the role is. But Funko doesn’t usually launch “cameo” stuff in its initial offerings for a film tie ins. Them being launched alongside Antman, Kang and Wasp says to me the role is fairly significant.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Funko has revealed a major MCU premiere character due in Quantummania:

This is the first I know of this character being attached to this film, so it remains to be seen how big the role is. But Funko doesn’t usually launch “cameo” stuff in its initial offerings for a film tie ins. Them being launched alongside Antman, Kang and Wasp says to me the role is fairly significant.
He looks like a chibified Darkseid.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
He was revealed as being in the film and described looking basically like this since the first not publicly shown test footage was previewed somewhere. I had almost forgotten because after the initial reaction of the internet (basically "boo, robot") It really hasn't been mentioned much.

-ZacWilliam, maybe they're holding it back or maybe the role was reduced in editing, or maybe it's just special effects heavy enough that they don't want to show him unfinished.

Monique

Guess whos back
Citizen
yeah... Like obviously don't know if there is like.. MORE but sure felt like i watched a really quick synopsis video

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
It's the double edged sword of trailers these days. If you show too little it may not grab enough people, If you show too much you give your basic movie plot away. Here it's straddling bit far on the too much side, but the question is what isn't it giving us? The trailers up until launch gave us no real solid evidence that Wanda was the villain in Multiverse of Madness. So what nugget of information aren't they giving us here?

Guardian Prime

Veteran Allsparker
Citizen
I wonder what part of that trailer isn't actually going to be in the movie. Seems to be a thing with trailers for a while now.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I wonder what part of that trailer isn't actually going to be in the movie. Seems to be a thing with trailers for a while now.
I'd laugh it if was the entirety of Kang's narration speech, with the final movie having him instead give a similar yet completely differently-worded speech.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Saw it already. Still digesting but it felt more like Guardians of the Galaxy. Gotta look up the supporting cast.

Also, I left after the mid credits scene. Is there an end of credits extra scene?

Top Bottom