Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantamania

Monique

Guess whos back
Citizen
I didn't even think about it really until other people mentioned it but... what exactly happened with Janet? I know Ant Man and the Wasp was like.. 2018? But yeah like.. Janet had powers due to mutating or something in the Quantum realm didn't she? And literally the only reason endgame was able to happen was because she was helping everyone else do Quantum experiments and go into the quantum realm to help out Ghost and thats how Scott got stuck and found out about time travel.

then in Quantumania she doesn't have any powers anymore and she also is like "Your doing experiments with the Quantum realm?"

I mean I forgot about it until told, so I guess they assumed everyone would

Echowarrior

Citizen
I think there's a big difference between Scott going into the Quantum Realm and collecting fancy quantum particles and Hank and Cassie broadcasting into the Quantum Realm. The former is like a random person walking into a random field and collecting a bunch of flowers. The latter is like that same random person setting up a gigantic boombox and blasting Flight of the Valkyries at full volume. You've got a much better chance of being noticed with the latter than the former.

wentwood

Citizen
I finished Ant Man today and will see the new movie on Disney +.

I watch movies on stream due to the combined cost to see it on the big screen.

26 bucks with food fuel and the tickets in my case.

Top Bottom