Anime

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I just watched the conclusion to the first season of Skeleton Knight in Another World, honestly, for the most part, the series has been pretty fun to watch, Arc is a total fanboy when it comes to issakai, he simply living his best life, while hiding the fact he is a skeletion, of course, there are a few unanswered questions about his form, well, two:
1. Why the heck does he need to eat and drink?
2. Where the hell does all of that food go?

In a lot of ways, he could be what Aiz from Overlord could be if he taken a different path!

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Saw the Jujutsu Kaisen Zero movie. I really like how this is almost like a compressed version of the show, with an alternate main hero with a more traditional personality (sorta). Like, Yuta is a more classic hero journey but current Itadori has an updated odyssey while both are essentially the same.

Am annoyed a bit cuz Yuta goes on an adventure with two of this three buds (weapon lady and food mouth). Where was his jaunt with Panda? Maybe they'll add one when they split this movie for a tv show release, haha

Last edited:

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Guess what's coming?

unknown.png

(Oh and Frontier and Delta too, I guess.)

And best of all... they announced it on a Saturday Night! (Which was totally done on purpose.)

(And somehow there's not a SINGLE clip of the times it was used in the anime up anymore... for the song they probably played the most times in the series! The closest was some video game thing.)

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Between the 2 manga arcs and Broly and SuperHero adaptations sure they got stuff. Probably go beyond that too since they seem to be planning to feed into the anime with the movies now

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
There are (at least) 146 plot threads that need to be addressed before the end of One Piece!

(Huge spoilers for everything up to the latest chapter of the manga 1056)

I actually wrote up a whole, huge One Piece megatheory of my own during the month-long break between chapters...but it kind of got away from me. It's about 46,000 characters long now...which means I'd have to break it up into 3 posts in order to actually post it here. And I'm probably completely wrong about everything, anyway, so, meh.

Last edited:

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
From what I heard recently, both Tomino and Code Geass's director have been told how it ends, and the latter was recently complaining how he hopes they get to the end soon cause it's so hard sitting on that knowledge(which was how I heard about that).

And for anyone wondering how Fuuto Tantei (the anime Kamen Rider W sequel) was going:

Been rather slower paced though - took 3 episodes to cover what would have been a single episode of the toku. There's a new remix of WBX called WGX they used as an insert song too. Now they got the (re-)introductions mostly out of the way, I guess we'll see if they stick to that pace or not

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
There are (at least) 146 plot threads that need to be addressed before the end of One Piece!

(Huge spoilers for everything up to the latest chapter of the manga 1056)

I actually wrote up a whole, huge One Piece megatheory of my own during the month-long break between chapters...but it kind of got away from me. It's about 46,000 characters long now...which means I'd have to break it up into 3 posts in order to actually post it here. And I'm probably completely wrong about everything, anyway, so, meh.

Something I read off my phone about the creator, when he finishes his Masterpiece, he plans to go travelling as he jealious of Luffy & Co getting to sail freely across their world!

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Finally finished Gintama... it had multiple false ends and returns, but geez I really wish it didn't end so abruptly. Hope they'll animate the rest at some point.

Tsukipro the Animation: Unsure if this is based off a game or something, but this one was kinda boring. The guys barely had distinguishing personalities.

Sk8 the Infinity: Take your standard Free! inspired sports anime filled with pretty boys. Make it about skateboarding. Insert a healthy dose of ridiculousness and sheer insanity. Loved it and binged it all in a few days. The antagonist is Dio levels of Extra. The animation's really good too. Supposedly there's a 2nd season in the works and I'm all for it.

Videomaster21XX

This is how a unicorn comments
Citizen

Okay so I have no idea how many people besides me actually care about this here, but this is such a big thing I feel for lost media in general, that I really want to share it.

The Saban Sailor Moon stuff HAS BEEN FOUND.

Most of you who know anything about this might only know of it from the convention video floating around.

Yeah that video. Well thanks to the efforts of Ray Mona on youtube. She went out to find the full thing and succeded! For those interested in only seeing the lost footage. It's chapter 11 of the video. I haven't had a chance to watch the full part 2 documentary yet, but I did watch the footage, and it's an interesting look at what might have been. All in all I'm just so happy we can actually see it now for ourselves.

Videomaster21XX

This is how a unicorn comments
Citizen
One thing that everyone who gives the animation flak seems to forget that this was a shoe string budget pilot. If it had been picked up, this would NOT be the animation we got. It would have been rather interesting to see what they may have done with an actual budget.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
True. But it as is did look like some low grade animation as is. But it probably would been about the same as other 90's american magical girl cartoons like "Saban's Tenko and the Guardians of the Magic"..... with more annoying live action bits. Which probably wouldn't have been made had this gone through.... Then again while I feel Tenko does owe some origin to Sailor Moons Japanese Popularity judging by the air dates of the US release of the original SM anime. It may have been in production around the same time or before Saban Moon. The Original air date for the anime stateside only predates Tenko by a few weeks.

Top Bottom