Anime

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Most of that stuff I was aware of, with the Dorvack blindspot. Thanks!

Last edited:

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Roadbuster and Whirl are Dorvack molds just like Jetfire is a Macross Valkyrie, Megatron's a Microman gun, and a shitload of other early G1 is Diaclone. Isn't this common knowledge?

To many fans, yeah its somewhat common knowledge, thou Jetfire is the most common of them all, but then a lot of the early G1 figures were taken from various other transforming figures lines and became apart of the Transformers brand by Hasbro!

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Also Sasuraiger was officially announced, so we'll finally have the whole J9 trilogy in English(via subs)

You could say it is "Good luck!"

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I just caught up with the latest ep of In the Land of Leadale, honestly, I rather like this series, its not to serious and more laid back of an Isakai and I haven't seen many of those kinds, as they tend to fall into the trap of serious threat to the world, but this series is pretty much taking a laid back approch with very little in the way of actual main plot, the lead character is entertaining to watch, this got to me my favourte moment of the series, thus far:

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Roadbuster and Whirl are Dorvack molds just like Jetfire is a Macross Valkyrie, Megatron's a Microman gun, and a shitload of other early G1 is Diaclone. Isn't this common knowledge?
Not so common. I actually never heard of Dorvack before.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
I just caught up with the latest ep of In the Land of Leadale, honestly, I rather like this series, its not to serious and more laid back of an Isakai and I haven't seen many of those kinds, as they tend to fall into the trap of serious threat to the world, but this series is pretty much taking a laid back approch with very little in the way of actual main plot, the lead character is entertaining to watch, this got to me my favourte moment of the series, thus far:
It's just a cute fantasy slice of life most of the time. I'm actually glad the dub is coming out at a decent pace. It's a show I could watch with my nieces without worry.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
So it seems someone hacked Toei enough to delay all their ongoing anime for a few weeks. I was wondering why DQ Adventure of Dai didn’t come out last weekend and it sounds like we won’t see it until mid April.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I'm re watching: Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle, I like this series, its rather comical as the Princess is just trying to get a good night's sleep but the things she does or goes through just to obtain said sleep, example, ghosts, they make good bed sheets once they had their arms and heads chopped off!

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
So Platinum End finished it's run today and man that was a dark ending.

So don't let the suicidal middle schooler become god. God takes himself out, so goes everyone else.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I felt that ending was more of a last miniute thing to pad out the ep because it makes very little sense and it was more of a WTF was that?

Xellos

Citizen
Yeah, I think the idea of having "part 1, part 2, etc" of a season is pretty bad sounding especially when there is a season or more of anime they are skipping in between.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
With a title like "Final" one would tend to think its the last season but I'm guessing somebody higher up decided that they should break it into parts and likely blame covid to get away with it, but then it gives the studio producing this season more time to animate the series, I believe a lot of people were speculating that there be a movie after pt2 to emcompass the last part of the story but clearly they gone the series route and don't want to attempt to try and claim some of the money that Demon Slayer made with the Mugan Train film!

Top Bottom