Animaniacs

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
They're not giving much away there but they've earned my trust on this. They've still got it.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
You know, the Hulu series isn't actually a reboot like people say it is. It's the same world, the same characters (of the few they brought back) with full memory of the first show, and set at a later time period after the first show. It's not a reboot, it's a sequel.

Maruten

Citizen
Haven't watched it yet but season one has finally arrived in Australia, so I'm happy to be able to read news about the show without getting sad now.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Uh, I thought the Animaniacs are unidentified creatures? I remember them bothering a general and general asks them what are you? Dot answers that they're infested with fleas.

But are they actually cats?

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
You know, the Hulu series isn't actually a reboot like people say it is. It's the same world, the same characters (of the few they brought back) with full memory of the first show, and set at a later time period after the first show. It's not a reboot, it's a sequel.
I mean, there are different kinds of reboots...

That said, you're not wrong.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Just finished watching Season 2. There's a twist ending in the final episode that could potentially lead to a status quo change next season.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
This season felt more like the old series. Binging it really makes you notice how formulaic it can get. The later eps were funnier to me.
The ep w/ Nora's daughter was... eh. I get that they didn't want to have a kid get tormented too much, but she became friends way too easily w/ Dot.
In the ark ep, anyone else notice the Nuckelavee? It's the only creature I didn't recognize, plus it was Hella creepy. Loved it. The Ralph twist was nice. Poor guy def needed a break.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Is Yakko's audio sound muffled to anyone else? Specifocally in ep 4 it sounded like he was underwater.

Top Bottom