Andor - streaming on Disney+

Dake

Citizen
There are no legitimate DVDs/BRs of D+ Star Wars or MCU shows. But good to know the bootlegs are high quality; I might spring for some myself.

wentwood

Citizen
I'm possibly waiting for April 1 to get Disney +. Once I can use my I Pad I can start streaming again. My plan first is to get any shows I can on DVD first and catch up over the winter break.

Finished The Mandalorian Series II and Obi Wan Kenobi on DVD. Right now I'm catching up The Bad Batch Series I. Boba Fett and Andor are next. After April I want to stream new episodes on my I Pad.

wentwood

Citizen
Yes for me.

Andor got confirmed for Series II and this 2nd run will lead up to Rogue One. Andor was only planned for 2 series. Andor is 5 years before Episode IV A New Hope.

I suspect the 2nd finale will set up Rogue One.

Axaday

Citizen
It has been explicitly stated that the last scene will be him going off to meet that guy he had to shoot at the start of Rogue One.

PiratedTVPro

Ancient Protoform
Citizen
It has been explicitly stated that the last scene will be him going off to meet that guy he had to shoot at the start of Rogue One.

I don't believe that exactly has been explicitly stated anywhere, but it has been stated that the end of Andor is going to "handoff" to the beginning of Rogue One.

PiratedTVPro

Ancient Protoform
Citizen
I'm possibly waiting for April 1 to get Disney +. Once I can use my I Pad I can start streaming again. My plan first is to get any shows I can on DVD first and catch up over the winter break.

Finished The Mandalorian Series II and Obi Wan Kenobi on DVD. Right now I'm catching up The Bad Batch Series I. Boba Fett and Andor are next. After April I want to stream new episodes on my I Pad.

I love the fact that you're watching Star Wars at 720 x 480 while the rest of the world is out here 3,840 x 2,160.

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
I love the fact that you're watching Star Wars at 720 x 480 while the rest of the world is out here 3,840 x 2,160.

There are times where you go with what you've got . . . my first time through Transformers Animated was on a little tiny window in the middle of a cartoon network website, if I'm remembering correctly.

wentwood

Citizen
Once April hits I can watch Star Wars on my I Pad. I use the winter to watch the 1st series on DVD so I don't miss any episodes. I'm finishing The Bad Batch Series I.

At least I can see Star Wars on a TV screen. This is a plus for me.

I own Rebels on DVD which I plan to finish after The Book Of Boba Fett.

wentwood

Citizen
I have 10 episodes of

Star Wars - The Bad Batch
Star Wars - Andor

6 episodes of

Star Wars - The Book Of Boba Fett

March will be catch up on my TV and then April will be Star Wars and Marvel shows on my I Pad.

I had finished Star Trek - Strange New Worlds on DVD which is the final live Star Trek series of the new era recently so now catching up Star Wars.

All 3 Star Trek shows got renewed. Caught up on DVD for all 3

Doctor Who starts up on Disney + this fall.

wentwood

Citizen
I'm mainly getting caught up for Star Wars during March. Netflix is finishing Cobra Kai so I'm watching Series I of the Star Wars shows on DVD so I don't fall behind.

Disney + will be the main feed I plan to use after Cobra Kai. (6th and final series.)

wentwood

Citizen
I'm watching Pocket Monsters (US Dub) on DVD. After Sun And Moon Ultra Legends on DVD I need Netflix for Journeys - Ultimate Journeys. So far only Journeys is out on DVD.

So it also depends on how soon I can catch up Ultra Legends on DVD. It will possibly be late 2024 when I finish the episodes on DVD. (Up to Ultra Legends)

wentwood

Citizen
I'm on Advanced Challenge next with each series taking almost 2 months to run. I resumed from Master Quest on Boomarang. I own up to Adventures In Unova on DVD. Delay for Advanced while I was ordering Indigo - Master Quest on DVD.

I missed it on air up to Ultra Legends. Boomarang started with Orange Islands.

Last edited:

Dake

Citizen
Maybe it's time to start a separate thread where you can list all the shows you've watched/are watching/will watch.

Top Bottom