AllSparkler Pony Art

Dvandom

Citizen
I suppose I'll kick off the thread for "stuff we did, rather than stuff we found" art with a piece I did last month. It's a ponification of Hijinx, the star of a Patreon-based webcomic for the City of Titans MMO.

HijinxPony.JPG

Mostly hand-drawn with Prismacolor markers and pencils for color, but I decided to do a quick digital fill for the background. (Edit: Oh yeah, I brainfarted and colored the wrong part of the left sleeve yellow, and couldn't completely fix it with pencil.

---Dave

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Posting another one of Sailor Unicron's images, the Wand of Eternal Skies. The head is a stylized eclipse with the twelve points arranged like a clock. The reason I didn't post it during that time in the campaign is that I forgot to save it when I requested it and some time later Sailor Unicron put signatures over her art because people were plagiarizing a lot of artists on Deviant Art. Also, "look at this" could have distracted from the role play going on and players should get their chance to shine.

PSG8wDF.png

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Very cool. It's very on-brand compared to the Wand of the North Wind. They're a good set.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
The interesting thing about the eclipse portion is that it's not a true black and it's translucent. As much as I like the Allspark purple, the wand gives off a different feel on a black background.

Top Bottom