Allsparker Telly has passed away

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm really bummed out about this. We've lived close together all this time and talked many times about getting together, unfortunately we never did. We both had a love of troops building. I sold him 6 of my Generations Sweeps several years back.

Arazyr

Citizen
I've barely interacted with him, but really enjoyed the photos/comics he would post. Very sad to hear he's gone.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Very sorry to hear this news. He became a fixture here at The Allspark, and it sounds like he was a kind person in real life.

CEEFAX

John Carpenter of Mars
Citizen
I’m not an active forum user anywhere, really, but the Allspark was the closest I ever felt to an online “home”, and Telly was very much part of that home’s furniture. I didn’t know him in any personal manner, but from his posting he always felt like an authentic and human presence online, and I remember chuckling along with many a post from him, especially with reference to that beloved Pose Skeleton figure which Dracula mentions above.
Rest in Peace, my dude.

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
I've barely interacted with him, but really enjoyed the photos/comics he would post. Very sad to hear he's gone.
Same here, I don't recall interacting with him much but I enjoyed his posts. My condolences to his family, friends and coworkers he sounded like a great guy.

Blot

Citizen
I remember how excited he was that Teletraan-1 was actually getting a figure. I'm glad he got to see that before his passing. I didn't know him personally or interact with him much at all, but he was one of the most uplifting and friendly people I've ever seen in the fandom-- a rarity considering the general cynicism and grouchiness Transformers fans seemingly carry with them at all times.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Telly was good people.

Years ago, when my wife accidentally broke my Classics Hot Rod's spoiler, he came through with a replacement I could afford at a time when I couldn't afford much. And it's little secret that Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime has long been one of my favorites, so it was doubly appreciated.

Sadly, half the PM conversations I had with him were lost with the old forums, so I've only got his half via the emails for PMs (minus photos), but I think he also helped me get Titans Return Hot Rod as well, when I couldn't find one locally.

As a result, he made pictures like these possible:

d8MUmMc.jpg

Kk7yQ4B.jpg

Along with some others, of course.

When I was in need, Telly was truly a friend indeed.

Echowarrior

Citizen
He was a great guy. He bought some classic Doctor Who DVDs that I was selling as the Blu-Rays came along, and even got me replacements for some of the discs I had that were going bad.

Like I said, we lost a part of the family.

Maruten

Citizen
Really just a lovely dude. Always a pleasure to see him posting here and on Facebook, and his enthusiasm for travel after his Hawaiian adventure was infectiously delightful.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I had forgotten about the Hawaii trip. I remember him talking about that leading up to and afterwards.

He will be missed.

Top Bottom