Allsparker Telly has passed away

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I just got word of this and have been able to verify as best I can, But Jason Wiggans, aka Telly, has passed away.

We weren't close friends but he was on staff a long time ago and through all the ups and downs of The Allspark Telly has been a shining presence here and was last active as late as Wed.

I don't have any words right now I can say that would make any sense.

I just wanted to let everyone know. Dracula let me know on Discord via a facebook post from one of this co-workers.

telly.png

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
RIP its always sad when we lose one of our own.

The default sad emoji isn't sad enough...

TriBlurr

Citizen
Damn. He's been here as long as I can remember and I've been here awhile.

Sad to lose one who's been here so long.

Rest in Peace Telly.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
That's terrible news. He and I were friends going back to the Cosmic Rust days. He was always a good friend and I had helped him out quite a bit with some exclusives.

He will be sorely missed. Rest in peace. Gone far too young.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
I'm going to miss you buddy. You left sooner than anyone would have expected, but you'll have the place sorted and the welcome mat ready for the rest of us I'm sure.

rip, I'll keep a light on for yeah.

Reactions: tec

Dracula

Video Vampire
Citizen
A long time ago Telly messaged me to ask me about my Pose Skeleton figure, and shortly after that he purchased one himself and started putting it in his photos. When he passed away his FB profile pic was a photo of that skeleton (posing next to BB-8). I've been inactive in the forums for a while now but Telly was still a constant presence on the Internet for me, commenting on my photos from Instagram.

Losing what is essentially a parasocial relationship is always a strange feeling. I barely knew him, only seeing snippets of his life outside of toy posts. I know he went to Hawaii a few years ago and it was the first time he took a trip like that for himself to an exotic place. I think he was planning another trip.

Gone too soon. May he rest in peace.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Still don't know what to say. He was such a nice guy. In nearly 20 years together on this place I don't think we argued once. Just such a kind soul to leave this Earth so soon. Not right.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Aw man Telly was always very kind to me and I liked him as well one of the old guard
My condolences to his family

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Dang. He'll definitely be missed.

Telly was one of the "old regulars" whose posts I always looked forward to and that I enjoyed interacting with.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Wish I had known a long time ago that he worked at Pizza King in Indiana. I'm in Central Illinois, and one of my coworkers is obsessed with Pizza King. If he has to travel anywhere near a Pizza King, he stops and buys like a dozen pizzas for himself, his family, and work. It's good pizza.

Could have very well eaten some of Telly's pizza. And if so, he was probably annoyed at needing to make so many of them for one customer.

Top Bottom