Allspark Fitness!

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Ill go ahead and restart this thread, but I have ZERO clue what the counts were at.

I know I slacked on this page this year. With 2 kids, school, work, and my wife working swing shift while I work swing, I honestly have not been that active as far as exercise goes. I actually looked back at my runs on the Garmin app, Ive gone on about 7 or 8 runs all year. yikes. Cycling and hiking have been way off too. I am currently sitting around 241 pounds but I need to start getting back after it and today I went for a run and did chest and back on the TRX. Hopefully by putting a little bit of time and effort into kickstarting this page again Ill be more willing to stay on track.

How is everybody else doing?

Cardio: 1.75 miles
Upper: 50
Lower: 50
Core: 0

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Thanks for the restart! Yeah, I think the count is out of the window.

I lost throughout Sept, which was great. But last week, I went crazy and gained it back. I only have myself to blame, ugh!

With three months left in the year, that's just 15lbs to lose. Still manageable.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Cardio: 1.75 + 3.22 + 1.76 = 6.72
Upper: 50
Lower: 50
Core: 0

Went for a bike ride with my son this morning to get donuts and went on a run later in the afternoon.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Well, have a target date to hit. Dec 27, 2021, going on a beach trip with family.

I'm at 168lbs but was 170lbs a few days ago. I've been going to the gym for two weeks now and I've been sore. Good sore tho, hehe

Also today is the first day I'm doing the alternate day fast. Eat normal then no food then eat normal and repeat.

Day 1 is done. Just have to sleep. It's actually easy not to eat when you're distracted or busy.

Hope I get in good enough shape in the remaining 1.5 months.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Got a trainer for 10 sessions. Did my first session yesterday. Not pushed hard enough yet.

I'm trying the alternate day fast (no food day, regular day, no food, regular etc). It's actually easy to do BUT the problem is still when I go out with family and we have meals, ugh. So I've only been able to do it for 4 alternate days.

Am down to 164lbs. Still want to look better before I hit the beach by Dec 27.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Took my PT Test today, first time since 2019. Got a 92 on it.
44 push ups
50 sit ups
14:18 mile and a half run. Good for another year!

good luck with the trainer!

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Great job!

I need the luck! I'd like to get down to 160lbs before the Dec 27 vacation but I bounced back to 167lbs early today.

Kup

Citizen
IMG_2608.jpeg

Resurrecting this thread since there isn’t a current fitness one. My health took a nose dive last fall (probably a strong case of long covid, with PEM/CFS keeping me relatively immobile).

Last year was my healthiest year ever. This year I feel like I’ve undone all of that. Shared this “current mood” photo with my wife and best friend, but none of my other contacts would get it. Thought the Allspark would :)

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I'm right there with you. Lost 10lbs last year, but only b/c I was really sick, had zero appetite and wasn't digesting stuff properly.

Gained it all back by now, and then some. I've been cooking/baking more but not as healthy as I should be. Just started using the stationary bike again. Aiming for at least 1-2 miles on weekdays to start with.

MrBlud

Citizen
I’ve been doing about 40 minutes of exercise and sticking to a 2,000 calorie a day regimen since last August.

I’ve dropped around 40 pounds so far.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
I’m fittin dis pizza in my mouth. Lol.

I have t really done shit since 2020. I’ve been very lazy.

Top Bottom