Ahsoka - streaming on Disney+

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
What do you bet we see Grogu at least once in this series?

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
Huyang!

And for a group that supposedly operates by the 'rule of two', there sure are a lot of red-sabred Dark Side Force wielders wandering around the galaxy far, far away.

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I *assume* being a dark force user doesn't necessarily give you the rank of Sith Lord.

But I've only ever been casually interested in anything outside the movies and live action so I wouldn't know.

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
Having now rewatched the trailer on a bigger screen, I think the sabers of the new baddies are actually orange rather than red (except the one near the end with the double-bladed saber that's pretty clearly an Inquisitor). No idea what that means for their faction/allegiance.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Lightsabers are definitely orange and not red here.

Glad to see Sabine, Hera, and Ezra all in love action. The scenes with Sabine
definitely take place before the final scene of Rebels. She hasn't been active and has long hair. Then Ahsoka needs her help and she cuts her hair and puts the Mandalorian outfit back on.

The new force users with the orange lightsabers look really awesome.

I've waited a long time to finally see Sabine and Hera in live action. Looking forward to seeing Erza (more) too.

Dake

Citizen
Yeah, we knew that from the trailer (and it's been heavily rumored for some time now).

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
There was another trailer shown at the event that shows
Thrawn's face, Sabine fighting Shin with Ezra's lightsaber, the Inquisitor looking character, and Ahsoka and Sabine in a ship looking at a purgill.

Basically an alternative version with some different scenes.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Yeah, if the plan is he makes it through season 1, I would hope they would recast rather than killing off the character.

Top Bottom