Activision-Blizzard's ongoing Vic Mignoging of themselves

ATTENTION: If you had an account that was created before September 1st 2021 you will need to re-create your account again. We apologize for this inconvenience. This should not happen again.

Ironbite4

Citizen
I need to start drinking. Hard.

Don't think of this as an automatic win for Blizzard. They're still in a lot of trouble.

Ironbite-just that two of the three lawsuits they're facing are hugging each other up.

Rust

Slightly Off
Citizen
Even if it were a win for Blizzard, the damage has already been done. Lord knows the company's not getting a red cent from me ever again, and I doubt I'm unique in that regard.

Pocket

Yep.
Citizen
Sadly, people who actually care about any of that stuff are a lot rarer than you think. Companies like EA, Activision, Ubisoft, and Konami wouldn't still be the biggest and most successful ones in the industry if the vast, vast majority of gamers weren't utter sheep who will shell out for a turd in a plastic box year in and year out, and that's not even getting into what the company gets up to behind the scenes. EA was voted the "worst company in America" for two years in a row and it hasn't hurt them one bit.

Rust

Slightly Off
Citizen
And WoW promptly "hotfixed" the anniversary boss to give out 100% drop rates on the good goods, meaning this doesn't really do anything to impact the bottom line.

Top Bottom