A Long Time Ago In a Galaxy Far, Far Away.... - Star Wars General Discussion

Axaday

Citizen
That's fair. I liked the Republic Commando series, but a few felt there was quite a bit of Author Soapboxing about how the Jedi Order had lost their collective way, etc., etc., even as it deftly retcon-patched some of the pre-Prequel Trilogy bits (such as Callista Masana and her pre-Purge memories or Fenn Shysa from the vintage Marvel Comics Mandalore arc) and gave us an NCO's-eye view of the Clone Wars to complement the views we'd gotten on screen.
I just thought it was boring and came to doubt that there was anything interesting about clone troopers.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Images are still short (because, y’know, kids stuff), but more details are dripping out about this Fall’s Epic Hero stuff. In addition to the second wave of single figures, listing have also cropped up for a Speeder assortment and a large vehicle.
According to Yakface:
Wave 2 single will feature-
Yoda
Bo Katan
Moff Gideon
Darktrooper
Darth Maul
However, listings from Entertainment Earth only has spots for FOUR figures with Mando and Vader carrying over. I’m guessing we’ll see a revision early in the fall cycling out Mando in favor of Yoda or Darktrooper (whichever isn’t in the initial assortment).

Wave 2 Deluxe-
Chewbacca
IG-12 (Grogu’s mech suit)

Speederbikes of Mando and a Storm(Scout?)trooper

And an image has come out for The N1 with Mando AND Grogu at $34.99

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
IG-12 (Grogu’s mech suit)
grogu-yes-2189911913.gif

Top Bottom