52TOYS Products Thread- BEASTBOX/ MEGABOX / BEASDRIVE/ (Transforming Toys ) & FigLite (Action Figures)

Shellyshelly

Citizen
This thread is for collectors to get to know the latest products of 52TOYS.

BEASTBOX/ MEGABOX - Transforming Toys - Transformed between beasts and cubes

BEASDRIVE -Transforming Toys- Transformed between beasts and high-speed vehicles

FigLite Action Figures- 3.75-inch scaled action figures

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I've been wanting to try these for a couple years now and with Christmas money coming in I decided to finally take the leap.

I ordered the Snowy Owl. Mainly because I've always wanted a cassette Transformer of a snow owl and this seemed the next best thing. It's GREAT. It is honestly my toy of the year I think. It's super cute. The wings pose in literally any natural wing pose you could want and look good doing so. The head is super cute both with the full eyes and with the squinty mask down. It does absolutely everything I could want it to do, has an innovative transformation that's fun and surprising and locks together rock solid in both modes. It is absolutely an A+ toy.

I wasn't expecting an english bio though and it's a fun one. According to the included trading card his name is Whitenoise and he's basically a counselor who specializes in using sonic powers to calm and treat PTSD in other Beastbox. That's awesome and he is absolutely now an Autobot with that same name and power.

I was telling my Brother how much I liked him so for Xmas he got me one as well, the less creatively named Bluecrab. No points for guessing what his cube turns into. He's a little simpler more low key still pretty awesome, sadly he's apparently part of a sub-line in conjunction with a Chinese zoo and doesn't get a bio on his card.

Lastly I ordered myself one more: the purple Stegosaurus. His name is Jawbreaker and he's apparently a hip, cool fashionista which is kinda hilarious.

I'm immensely happy with all three. The only flaw I've come across with the line so far is that they seem to do a LOT of limited exclusive toys here and in Asia that look awesome and I cannot possibly order them all.

-ZacWilliam, ok so I found the exclusive variant black and purple owl with an alternate head on HLJ and I may have ordered that too. Yeah. Fine. Stupid awesome toyline.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I can't find this for pre-order yet at either Gundamit nor ShowZ.

It reminds me of the this scene from TMTM.

I wish they would make some TF themed recolours of their stuff (like G1/Diaclone insects, Seacon sharks, this squid, etc).

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
That's very kind of you. It's a shame those two sites aren't relevant for me, but I'm sure they are for others here!

foxracing5

Citizen
Planet Cubertron 2.0
eZy Watermark_02-11-2023_01-23-52-1280AM.jpeg
eZy Watermark_02-11-2023_01-23-52-8320AM.jpeg
eZy Watermark_02-11-2023_01-21-18-5760AM.jpeg

Top Bottom