2022 Celebrity Death Thread

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
My Shield Hero! Damn, I knew it was a long shot but sad to see him gone. He was way too young to go so soon. RIP Billy.

Teufel

Citizen
First time I heard David Warner's voice was as Ra's Al Ghul in Batman the Animated Series and it's truly unforgettable. Every time the man was in something it was a treat. Just all around great actor too, even when appearing in stuff that didn't deserve it he still gave it his all.

And because the week didn't start off bad enough we also lost Paul Sorvino, another gifted legend.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Professor Perry was finally taken back to his Utrom fellows😢. Warner was one of those easy to recognize voices but always did a great job.

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
I just now discovered David Warner's death. That one hits hard. He was such a fantastic character actor, voice actor and villain.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
What a punch to the gut as I had to pause an ep of DS9 to post this: Nichelle you are an inspiration to the world to show how inclusion and diversity is a good thing, god speed on your next journey

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Oh, that hurts. Who does that leave still alive for the original cast? Shatner's the only one that springs to mind.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Knew it was coming, she's been I'll for awhile, unfortunately.

Koening will be next. Shatner and Takei are trying to outlive each other out of spite, they'll probably outlive the TNG cast

Top Bottom