1027 Hasbro Pulse Presentation.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
So, Hasbro's doing an "exclusive" Pulse presentation at 5pm EST. I will NOT be posting a link :p

But for all us Pulse Premium members, a thread to discuss...at least until we see what they have in store?

More Legacy reveals?
Studio Series?
Maybe a preview of the Rise of the Beasts film and products?

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I doult we'll see any more legacy reveals until next year, maybe the odd studio series figure but most likely stuff related to Rise of the Beasts!

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Let's Say Go Part 2

11,000 Backers: Deathsaurus figure, Eaglechest micromaster, Tigerchest micromaster, an arrow for TIgerchest's bow mode, a bigass sword, and the tail shield

14,000 Backers: Tier 1 - Living metal destroying canon, chained flail, 2x3 blast effects

17,000 Backers: Display Stand and a bigass Decepticon throne.

Steevy Maximus

Citizen
I'm a little surprised at a new Haslab before Victory Saber has even shipped, but it's a nice offering. And a reasonably "fair price" relative to the stuff even at base support.

I AM a little disappointed they didn't drop a Rise of the Beasts teaser or something during this.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Let's Say Go Part 2

11,000 Backers: Deathsaurus figure, Eaglechest micromaster, Tigerchest micromaster, an arrow for TIgerchest's bow mode, a bigass sword, and the tail shield

14,000 Backers: Tier 1 - Living metal destroying canon, chained flail, 2x3 blast effects

17,000 Backers: Display Stand and a bigass Decepticon throne.
Sweet Christmas!

Shadewing

Citizen
I just want Studio Series 86 to give us a retail deluxe Prowl (because aftermarket value for ER is ridiculous) and core class of the cassettes before we move on to other years or series...

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
I'm very exciting for transforming D&D dice.
I know those are being branded as movie tie-ins, and I imagine there aren't a ton of dragons in the movie for budget reasons, but I'd love to see one of those dice for each of the major D&D dragons. Or at least the rest of the chromatic dragons.

Steevy Maximus

Citizen
I know those are being branded as movie tie-ins, and I imagine there aren't a ton of dragons in the movie for budget reasons, but I'd love to see one of those dice for each of the major D&D dragons. Or at least the rest of the chromatic dragons.
Actually, the Beholder does NOT sport the movie title. And the descriptions note these are both from the film and lore, so I suspect we’ll see some more dragons, just to reuse the tooling.

I DO dig them. Been a while since we got a nice “Not Transformers converting” toy from Hasbro. I also wonder if there will be a collab to tie into the big D&D push this year.
I’ve been wanting IceBird for nigh-on 20 years, but just could never find the right time and right cost to get one. But if they were to do a converting Owlbear….

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
An Owlbear is one of the dice, yes. I've got an order for all of them. We've got a black and a red, just need green, blue, and white now.
And maybe a D100 for Tiamat. . . . . .

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
"Transforming D20s"

giphy (4).gif

Top Bottom