"10,000 pardons, but you mean Bombshell right?" Stop motion video

Onyx

Citizen
Can we get a follow up to this with them attacking Junkion? Have it be the reveal that the other Junkions are actually getting Studio Series 86 figures made.

Also, Bombshell became Cyclonus. Skywarp became Skywarp again in the BotCon comics and Cyclonus was still there, so...

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
As I had been saying for years. Cyclonus, the loyal warrior, came from Skywarp, the loyal warrior. Scourge came from Thundercracker, the treacherous Seeker that would betray megatron if he could get away with it, just like Scourge did.

The characters just transpose perfectly that way.

Kup

Citizen
As I had been saying for years. Cyclonus, the loyal warrior, came from Skywarp, the loyal warrior. Scourge came from Thundercracker, the treacherous Seeker that would betray megatron if he could get away with it, just like Scourge did.

The characters just transpose perfectly that way.
Bingo. Skywarp woke Megatron up before any other Deception in MtMtE -- his first reaction was to take care of his leader.

Cyclonus searched the cosmos for Galvatron and later took him to the mental health planet -- again, showing a concern for his leader.

Edit: Actually, watching this again, I find it hilarious that there are *3* Sweeps in this scene, even though Unicorn only created 2. So, really, one of these guys IS Bombshell (or Skywarp, whatever), just refusing to admit it. Especially funny when one of them says "All of us Sweeps are Insecticons", of which there were 3 -- just like the number of Sweeps in this scene.

Really, this is by far my favorite of the stop motion tributes so far. Not just because of the Skywarp is Cyclonus thing, but because it plays into it the debate so hard with little things like that.

Finally, anyone else think that the middle Sweep's VA would make a good Starscream?

Last edited:

Top Bottom