▲ndrusi's Shapeways stuff

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
So it turns out I still have this shop. A lot of prices are funky at the moment because Shapeways keeps changing their pricing, and also anything where the default material is a color is now listed as being hideously expensive because one of the changes is they keep increasing the upcharges for dye and finishing.

But frankly, I'm not here to talk about all that old stuff. I'm here to talk about new stuff.
hothouse2.jpg

Like this cannon for Earthrise Hot House. It's designed after the G1 base's tank mode cannon, and it also has strategically placed 5mm pegholes so that in robot mode it can be shoulder mounted or attach to his wrist. Now there's some actual danger for that warning sign to indicate.

coreseekerguns.jpg

Want something a little more timely? I've got guns for Core-class Seekers. My main motivation here was to arm Skywarp, but obviously they'll also work for Starscream if you feel so inclined.

amguns.jpg

On the subject of guys who aren't armed the way I'd like them to be out of the box, I made guns for Kingdom Mainframe and, uh, TFSS Treadshot. (Treadshot gun comes courtesy of Shapeways minimum pricing.) I miiiiight have unthinkingly previewed this one the other day.

cyblurrgun1.jpg

And in the "probably only I want this" department, Cybertron Blurr guns in two different formats for SG Blurr if you're that very specific kind of weirdo. The prices for the small and large variants are weirdly close, in an annoying demonstration of Shapeways pricing quirks.

More to come in the future.

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
haulerset.jpg

In the "I have absolutely no idea how appealing this will or won't be" department, I made a set for Legacy Road Hauler to bring him a little more in line with his backstory as a Constructicon.

Working on a couple of other things I think are cool. One is something I designed a long time ago and forgot to release ever, and now a new toy has made me want to take a second look at it which in turn has me modifying the design to hopefully fit better with the new toy. The other will probably have the Geewunners trying to excommunicate me from the fandom.

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
20221208_132846.jpg

I can't be the only one who wishes Bee Movie Ironhide had his cannons. Available as either a four-piece set with the two guns and two clip-on ports (since Hasbro chose not to put any useful ports on Ironhide's arms!), or just the guns (for, say, DK-2 Guard).

Echowarrior

Citizen
If you're up for suggestions, is there any chance of a version of a buzzsaw weapon to go with the Legacy Arcee mold? To emulate the one that came with G2 Road Rocket?

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
If you're up for suggestions, is there any chance of a version of a buzzsaw weapon to go with the Legacy Arcee mold? To emulate the one that came with G2 Road Rocket?
Sorry for the late response--as you might be able to gather, I've been busy with other things lately and haven't really had Shapeways on my mind.

I actually had been looking at doing a Road Rocket saw for a while, but I ran into an issue--namely, the weapon being transparent makes photos of it hard for me to "read." However, as of yesterday I am now the owner of an actual G2 (well, Robot Masters) Road Rocket I can use as a reference, so their weapon is back on the list.

Echowarrior

Citizen
Sorry for the late response--as you might be able to gather, I've been busy with other things lately and haven't really had Shapeways on my mind.

I actually had been looking at doing a Road Rocket saw for a while, but I ran into an issue--namely, the weapon being transparent makes photos of it hard for me to "read." However, as of yesterday I am now the owner of an actual G2 (well, Robot Masters) Road Rocket I can use as a reference, so their weapon is back on the list.

You have my sympathies, and I look forward to any news on this front.

Dvandom

Citizen
Shapeways high detail clear plastic, once you clean off some of the rough bits, takes dye quite well, so it'd be possible to buy three and dye them for Arcee, Road Rocket, and Femme!Jazz.

---Dave

Shadewing

Citizen
Shapeways high detail clear plastic, once you clean off some of the rough bits, takes dye quite well, so it'd be possible to buy three and dye them for Arcee, Road Rocket, and Femme!Jazz.

---Dave

None for Flamewar?

Echowarrior

Citizen

---Dave

I'm fine with just getting two, to be honest.

Dvandom

Citizen
I forgot about Flamewar, mostly because as an unmodified crappy Arcee mold I had no desire to get one (and the local Ross didn't get any).

---Dave

Top Bottom