G1 Transformers Size, Power, and Mass

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
I was really disturbed by thoughts of what was going to happen to those two beautiful women on the boat at the beginning of this clip:

I was scared what those pirates were going to do to those bikini girls when their leader told them, “I’ll be taking your boat and the witches too. “ What would have happened to them if the Autobots hadn’t shown up in time to save them?

My mind went to some dark places.

And how did they make them look so sexy in a kid’s cartoon? I was very aroused by them. They looked so good.
gengarexcuseme.jpg

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
One of Hasbro’s best play sets of all time:

and the Micromasters’ main base. It could be the Autobots’ main base if you know what I mean.

It’s been suggested that this be recolored and released as a Titan Class Omega Supreme.

Last edited:

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Just ask Sky Lynx, he'll tell you himself!

Also the Rocket Base -was- the main Autobot base in Zone. It's right there in the opening.

The Rocket base was the Autobots main base in Victory, thou it was Galaxy Shuttle on top of it most of the time!

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I like the G1 Marvel Comics because of the detail:

B0CE5B39-AE2A-4F45-8943-A64A47A78E2E.jpeg

0ACBB58D-D219-49A7-BCE7-F4707CDB4C2D.jpeg

99ADFBEB-9392-417A-9D13-541E41FFB085.jpeg

CB44A132-31D7-4B3A-8746-5C92A1FD73DB.jpeg

How did G1 make the girls look so good? They made me really excited! You can see and feel every curve and stroke!

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I know this thread is all over the place, but if you're going to keep posting things in this thread, PLEASE make sure they're Transformers related. I left your last couple of posts because the subject of comics did come up before, but please let's not post any additional non-transformers related topics in this thread. Take them to General Discussion if you want to talk about the artwork in comics.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I remember finding this scene very scary and disturbing as a kid:

I guess because in my mind I knew that an axe and a mace could maime and kill. I cringed every time they were swung at each other, afraid of what would happen if either of them landed.

I was was horrified at the violence and G1 Megatron’s evil red eyes.

Also, you could hear all the punches landing with loud sounds, making it all the more serious and real.

The way G1 Optimus Prime and G1 Megatron were talking to each other was also distressingly personal, hateful and violent, like they really wanted to hurt each other or kill each other.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
G1 Transformers in retrospect should have just continued with the next season in continuity without the time jump of the Animated Movie, which was a flop in theaters.

The killing off of the established characters in the animated movie made fans feel betrayed. It communicated to them that the toys they had bought and invested in were now worthless.

So, kids turned their backs on the franchise that turned its back on them.

Top Bottom