Transformers Collaborative thread (Transformers X TMNT - Party Wallop)

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So, if we're looking at this being like a post-G2 lead-in to Toy Continuity Beast Wars, then I guess the Autobots and Decepticons would still be in their Machine Wars bodies? ;)

I have no objection. I always thought it would be fitting to lump Toy Continuity Beast Wars and Machine Wars together. In fact I'd disregard G1 and G2 entirely and make Machine Wars the only thing Toy Continuity Beast Wars follows.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Good god, it was a goof on names, you don't have to pedantically trivia it to death.

Yeah, I was watching the bit in Freakazoid where the aliens come down and ask about Barbie's little sister, and it just sort of clicked, so I felt I had to share.

That said, Clipper as a Barbie car wouldn't be that far off-character, so while it WAS a joke, I would probably be someone who who would buy it if Hasbro and Mattel were to actually make it...

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
Yeah, I wasn't trying to be down on the joke at all, I liked the joke. I'd be down for it just 'cause any acknowledgement of Clipper is nice.

Maximal_Grimlock

Maximal Warrior
Citizen
Preordered the new Jurassic Park set! Like most I only want it for the Dilophosaurus and likely will try to sell off the jeep fella. I recently got the Tyrannosaurus from the first set the other day so this is great! I hope we continue to get more Jurassic Park/ World crossovers. I'd love to get a Spinosaurus, Triceratops, Brachiosaurus, Mosasaurs, Indominus Rex, Indoraptor, Giganatosaurus, etc.

Last edited:

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So, with Jurassic Park getting a second go-round, a thought has crossed my mind...

Where the hell is my damn Back to the Future Time Train Transformer?!

1686203326891.png

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
1) I'm currently at zero Astrotrains, and

2) I'm fine with that. This one even has wings! I'm sure that helps make it work somehow.

That, or we wind up with a Jules Verne space shuttle, which I'm also down with.

Dake

Citizen
I want them to hurry up and give me Bumblebee Movie Skywarp before they go and start another line that has Seekers to not complete!

Top Bottom