Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection - Transformers: Legacy subline at Walmart

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I don't think I've ever gotten a package from Fedex. I guess I'm lucky because I have heard nothing but horror stories lately.

Echowarrior

Citizen
I take great comfort in not having to deal with FedEx, and my worst dealings with them involving them taking their sweet time to deliver packages. The USPS, however, I have far too much frustration with.

MrBlud

Citizen
FedEx lost my $500+ BBTS pile of loot shipment.

BBTS replaced it without issue (great customer service is why I order from there!) but not a great FedEx experience.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
My only recent experience with FedEx was them delivering some noodles I ordered a few days ago and I had no issues with them.

Now UPS, I have always had problems with them. Most recently is when they wouldn't deliver BlackZarak because their system said that the address was missing the apartment number despite me literally living in a house in a completely residential neighborhood. I was fully prepared to go in-person because I was getting so frustrated with them saying it'll be delivered tomorrow and then it doesn't arrive and the tracking information said the exact same bullshit about 'missing apartment number' but eventually I got into contact with someone who knew what they were doing and they put it in their system or whatever that my address is a HOME ADDRESS and NOT an apartment and I did get BlackZarak.

Never had a problem with USPS except for one thing some years back over a DVD I ordered and that was just a 'Yeah we attempted delivery but no one was home so we'll redeliver on Monday' note left on my front door which was bullshit like both myself and my dad were home all day, his car was literally in the driveway. How the **** you gonna claim that 'no one was home' lmaooooooooooooo.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
My problems with FedX have thier own thread in the games forum so I won't go into it again here, but they've been so incredibly shitty that I will never choose them again if there's any other shipping choice.

-ZacWilliam, I cannot rate FedEx's customer service low enough.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
FedEx is who tends to deliver any and all of my orders from Hasbro Pulse.

All other orders I get from BBTS, TFSource, eBay, RobotKingdom, Action Robo, etc. instead come in the normal USPS mail.

Though, Target orders instead tend to come from UPS.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
FedEx is the only delivery service to leave the packages in front of my garage rather than the front door, or in the case of the Studio Ox figures, at the top of the driveway near the road.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
...what?

I've never been charged by Fedex outside of the shipping cost... What on earth would they even charge you for?
I forget everything, specifically, but I think stuff like customs, duty fees... stuff everyone else charges for up front when it's being sent, not a week or three after it's been received.

It was especially brutal when we were living paycheck to paycheck and some company would send us a review copy or something with FedEx, and we had to pay out of pocket to to our job. =P

I feel like I've had other beef with them in the past, but their weird little extortion racket is the main one.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Oh, huh, I guess that's my american privilege shining through there.

In other news, I got my Crasher in.

JhvnhLU.jpg

Cool. Cool cool cool.

Dake

Citizen
Oh that's a bummer. Hopefully you'll be able to exchange her... Cosmos aside, most everyone else had shown up on the pegs.

The Phazer

Citizen
That looks like a paint spillage so a q-tip with a very gentle application of rubbing alcohol might he able to remove it without taking off the pink underneath?

Dake

Citizen
I'd assume it's the other way around, some crap on the head when the tampo hit it leaving a "hole".

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Is the orange dude a Junkion? He reminds me of one of the Energon construction vehicles. I thought that too when I first saw the body.

IMG_3501.png

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
Since they're both orange, that's Crashbar on the left and Scraphook on the right, and yeah - both Junkions.

Top Bottom