P&R Funnies!

NovaSaber

Citizen
FwW-wNbWIAAfReE.png

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
It'll be fun to watch them fight, but unfortunately it's still a fight one of them is going to win. I mean, unless they pick up literal weapons and fight to the death, then there's a chance they'll both die I guess.

NovaSaber

Citizen
"And God created Hedgehog on the sixth day and saw that it was good.
And God tried to tell Sonic not to eat of the chili dog of knowledge in the midst of the garden, but Sonic had already eaten it before God finished talking, because Sonic is so fast."

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
If you guys look at the right where the shower curtain meets the wall, you can see the top of another box. So the reason the curtain is entirely closed is to hide how many more boxes are stacked in the shower.

But hey, like mccarthy said: bathrooms have locks, so it's all good, right?

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Also I just realized that entire bathroom's floor is just a single giant piece of the same granite they used to make the countertop. Which I'm sure took more effort to pull off than a standard tiled floor would be, even if the tiles were also made from that same granite, not to mention easier to clean so there's a practical aspect to it too! But a lifetime of only ever seeing bathrooms with tiled floors is screaming "No, this is wrong."

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Moving it in one huge slab would jack up the price, and big numbers naturally means higher quality, right? Right?

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Also I just realized that entire bathroom's floor is just a single giant piece of the same granite they used to make the countertop. Which I'm sure took more effort to pull off than a standard tiled floor would be, even if the tiles were also made from that same granite, not to mention easier to clean so there's a practical aspect to it too! But a lifetime of only ever seeing bathrooms with tiled floors is screaming "No, this is wrong."
Freshly washed granite (especially polished.) is a slippery death trap. You'd need rubber back carpets all over just to make sure you don't bash your skull open on those floors. Also, Why did they pay so much for the floors and then completely cheap out on the shower itself: if it's a tension rod curtain, there's a bathtub in there. Not even a proper stall.

Top Bottom