Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

BeastWarsFan95

Toy photographer, webcomic artist, dinogeek
Citizen
2023_0415_12101945.jpg
2023_0415_12104212.jpg
2023_0415_12094810.jpg

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, he's definitely inspired by both G1 and RID Scourge. Despite not being a huge fan of the general movie aesthetic, I do love this guy. I'm definitely repurposing him as an evil Junkion warlord in my collection, though.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Doesn't he kind of have a mechanical face-fungus thing going like G1 Scourge?

Maybe he had a shave?

I got ROTB Scrouge in the other day with a couple of others figures, he pretty good, thou my only complaints are:
1. With the claw, the fact that it can't spin, that would of made him even more awesome and dangerous
2. The blade only folding in one direction and not really being able to store away in robot mode, for when its not in use!

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
What part of him is G1 Scourge-inspired?

Maybe it's just me, but the head/face feels G1-Scourge-y, along with the claws. It's definitely not a 1:1 Scourge by any means, just sort of a "vibe," I guess. The kind of knight-looking head/neck armor and monstery-bits feel a bit like they were inspired by the vampire-like G1 Scourge.

But again, I could be way off base on that.

Last edited:

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
Not TMM's fault original Megs' legs look like he got squashed down with a mallet, Looney Tunes style.

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
Maybe it's just me, but the head/face feels G1-Scourge-y, the claws. It's definitely not a 1:1 Scourge by any means, just sort of a "vibe," I guess. The kind of knight-looking head/neck armor and mostery-bits feel a bit like they were inspired by the vampire-like G1 Scourge.

But again, I could be way off base on that.
Yeah G1 Scourge has as much in common with RiD Scourge as he does with ROTB Scourge so.🤷🏻‍♀️

Top Bottom