Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
D2E3B918-F7DA-45F2-9E7D-4EBDEA91323F.jpeg

Also, for those of you who’ve actually been able to find him, am I the only one that finds it utterly ADORABLE that Battle Master Rhinox is packaged in his meditative yoga pose from the BW ep where they all couldn’t see (forget what it was called; too lazy to look it up)?

1FDB24E6-71BA-4B2D-B3BE-6667CFB446D1.jpeg

Like this is literally freshly cut out of his card backing thingie.😝

Last edited:

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen

Pic 1: "Sometimes its good to stop and smell the flowers, what do you think, friend?
Pic 2: "I found my lunch!" Luke "What is that?" Yoda "Just an old friend of mine!"
Pic 3: Luke "Friend, huh, does it like hot expectro plastma going through its head?"
Pic 4: Rhinox "I heard there was a party around here!"
Pic 5: Other bots "We are the party and!" Rhinox "And your dead!!"

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Galvatron "I have summoned you here for a purpose!!!"

Megatrons "Nobody summons Megatron!!"

SG "Um, Starscream and Soundwave do it all of the time, where I'm from!!"
"Yeah... about that. You, uh, probably shouldn't be here. I think it was a clerical error, and-- you know what? It doesn't really matter. But as a professional courtesy between Megatrons, we're willing to just kind of turn a blind eye and look the other way while you make your exit. Post-haste." *makes a shooing motion with his hands* "C'mon. Chop-chop."

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
My parents recently had a bunch of old family video (on Betamax) digitized, and I'm just now getting a chance to see them. Here is my 6th birthday party in December of 1985:
6TH BIRTHDAY.jpg

Everyone is wearing this part hat:
BDAY HAT.jpg

And I just opened a Zeemon, to which I said "I already have a Zeemon." My sister smacked me for being so rude.

For those wondering, I did eventually grow into that head a little. It's probably still slightly too large for my body, but not as noticeably.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
My parents recently had a bunch of old family video (on Betamax) digitized, and I'm just now getting a chance to see them. Here is my 6th birthday party in December of 1985:
View attachment 13319

Everyone is wearing this part hat:
View attachment 13320

And I just opened a Zeemon, to which I said "I already have a Zeemon." My sister smacked me for being so rude.

For those wondering, I did eventually grow into that head a little. It's probably still slightly too large for my body, but not as noticeably.
That is awesome!

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Just found one from a couple of weeks later at Christmas where I open either Sludge or Snarl (too grainy to tell which one in the footage, but those were the only two Dinobots that I had) and then sing a short snippet of the Transformers theme song.

Top Bottom