Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This is why Taco Bell has Cravings Boxes. You can get an insane amount of food relatively cheaply.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Inflation is fucked!!! Spam is $4 a can nowadays!!!!

On the plus side I got two dragon fruit for $3!!! NORMALLY WAS $10!!!!

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I'm not gonna pretend Spam is some high-quality food, but just compare the ingredients in your basic can of Spam vs your can of Treet or your can of Libby's Luncheon Loaf.

Spam is pork with ham, salt, water, modified potato starch, sugar, and sodium nitrite.

Treet is mechanically separated chicken, pork, water, potato starch, 2% or less of baked ham seasoning, salt, brown sugar, soy sauce, sugar, sodium phosphates, smoke flavor, sodium erythorbate, and sodium nitrite.

Libby's Luncheon Loaf is mechanically separated chicken, pork, water, salt, sugar, corn syrup, 2% of less of modified corn starch, brown sugar, hydrolyzed corn, soy, and wheat gluten proteins, canola oil, smoke flavored barley malt flour, sodium erythorbate, natural flavors, sodium nitrite, and sodium tripolyphosphate.

Like why would buy those cheaper off-brands with a **** ton of ingredients when I can buy the classic with just six ingredients?

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Use less powder when you make it, and/or more water. Throw in some veggies. Scramble an egg and toss it in at the last second.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
You can turn it into an entirely fine meal if you take the time.

It's the perfect food. You can do anything with it.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I'm not really a fan of Tom Cruise, but I've been hearing about how good Top Gun Maverick is and I do have Paramount Plus now. Plus I do like the original. So I thought what the hell, let's see it.

It was fairly good. The story was a bit of a snore, but the actual mission and the dog fighting was actually pretty impressive.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Odd. I was just taking out the dumpster last night, on a well lit street, in a safe neighborhood. Visibility was fine. There was clearly nothing around. But every cell in my body started screaming "Get inside, NOW." I didn't react to it, but I could feel it getting louder the closer I got to the door.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Could be. I don't like open spaces. I like being in a corner with no avenues of approach that aren't in my field of view. Last night felt a little unusually strong though.

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
I was browsing old Discord conversations after installing it on my new tablet and found my Invader Zim OC from a few years ago.

Weird.

ViriVaderDisguiseLines.png

Top Bottom