TMM Hungers: The Next Course

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
20221111_073941~2.jpg
Shirts we recently got from the Pokemon store. Also got plushies which got posted on Vi's thread.
My taste in men vs TMM's taste in women. Color vs dark. Doofus vs cool. Rock vs scissors but the scissors still win.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
TMM left out the best part. It was especially fun b/c it was in a warehouse that isn't usually open to the public. We pulled up to a brick building and were walking down the creepy side, trying to find the right spot. The owner just walked out with a customer and asked if we were there for the Gundams. We went into a side entrance that had the name of the store, plain text printed on a piece of A4 size paper.

He led us through the warehouse that was a shared space - a dimly lit room full of baby furniture, two empty grim "hallways" that looked like we were about to get murdered. The floors were bumpy with thin pieces patched over holes here and there. A crude wooden ladder sat against the wall, near a narrow opening at the top.

The actual Gundam part of it wasn't too bad, better lighting but still with crappy floors. Looked like they were using it for personal storage, too. There were zombies, a Frosty outfit, a really old typewriter, and other random things strewn about the highest shelves. No music, just shelves and shelves full of build kits and tools. For a bit we were the only ones there, but it felt better once more people showed up.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
FiPPuZsXgAIVWU9.jpg

Catching up on some of the crafting quests in FFXIV, and I got to this in the culinarian quest. The facial expression was frozen on screen for a good five seconds before the text popped up.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Ohhh! She's so cute when she's disgusted. Cute little fangs with her cute little ears pinned back! She just so...cute!!!!

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen

The Strike Freedom's not my favorite design (I prefer the regular Freedom), and I wouldn't pay that price tag for it, but it's a very pretty kit.

Top Bottom