The Random Transformers Image Thread

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
It's probably possible to make a transforming die that's balanced evenly, but it'd probably be more complicated than this, yeah.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
2Rx2Fr3.png

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
View attachment 10780
Captain Planet would probably relate to any combiner team.
I don't know about Captain Planet himself (though back in the G2 days I wondered "what if Beachcomber met the Planeteers?"), but I don't doubt that "the spirit of the Earth" would no doubt want to have a long talk with Primus about all the ships and items being fired off of his world and crashing onto hers....

(It is worth noting, though, that for all his lack of caring for Earth, its inhabitants, or its livability, whenever G1 Megatron finds a more problematic fuel source (coal, uranium, Regenesis ore (another thing for Gaia to be upset about....)), he doesn't just start using it and spewing waste byproducts like a common Toxitron. No, in most stories, he'll have it converted to much cleaner substitute-Energon that his troops can use. So I imagine his take on most of the Captain Planet villains would be "I really don't understand why you're doing what you're doing, but... very well, keep at it and just stay out of my way. At least that flesh creature who sounded like Starscream wanted a world he could take over....")

Top Bottom