Post Pictures of your Transformers with Backdrops!

Robogeek1973

An oldie but a goodie!
Citizen
Best Starscream ever....

Attachments

• IMG_20221121_133410__01.jpg
    IMG_20221121_133410__01.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 98

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
The Deluxe Sharkticons are cool for sure, but the lil' Legends-sized ones are really fun. I've got both comingling in my collection too.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
He changed his name when he moved to America to hide more effectively. But to this day his enemies still hunt him, wherever he goes...

Yet by the time they learn of his location, they find a note saying "Sorry, better luck, next time!!" and his enemies shake their fist in anger and yell "Next time gagget (Wally), next time!"

Jackpot

Neo-maxi zoom dweebie
Citizen
Today I'm thankful for Legacy Jhiaxus. It's just a fantastic toy.

And for that matter, I'm thankful for G2. I was just entering my teens when G1 ended in North America, which for all I knew meant its end worldwide and forever. I remember the disappointment of realizing that this thing I'd been enjoying immensely since I was a little kid was over. Of course I had no idea I was just a couple of years away from its comeback on TV, on shelves, and in comics. G2 will always have a special place in my heart for what it represented, that even as I grew up, not all of childhood needed to be left behind. And just as I never expected TF to come back so soon or ever, I also never expected that 30 years later it would still be going strong and even producing the occasional new G2 toy - especially one that looks like it charged right off the comic page.

Nicely done, Hasbro. Thanks for all of it.

Jhiaxus vs Combaticons 01.jpg

Jhiaxus vs Combaticons 02.jpg

Jhiaxus vs Combaticons 03.jpg

Jhiaxus vs Combaticons 05.jpg

Jhiaxus vs Combaticons 06.jpg

Last edited:

Platypus Prime

Citizen
AWESOME mini-diorama! If you got or just printed a couple pages of some 'Cybertron' pictures for a backdrop that would be astounding! Also great for using some of the lesser-appreciated Combaticons, so it really DOES look alien!

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm still trying to decide whether G2 Jhiaxus or G1 Galvatron is more deserving of the middle spot among my Legacy Decepticon Triumvirate of Terror.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Although they're not fully cured (and I need to do some minor touchups), here's Elita-1 with her repainted guns. I used a dark, matte grey for the main parts and chromed paint for some details.

Elita-1 (Original & Repainted Guns).png

I also added the missing pinky-purple "nose" and black/dark grey "crest" to my OSKO Sharkies. Plus, I painted metallic details on their tail-clubs. I might post better pics of them later on.

IMG_20221126_162659.jpg

Last edited:

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Motormaster (Bot Mode).png

Motormaster (Lorry Mode).png

Added the following:

- Transparent red/orange paint over chromed silver paint for the rear trailer lights.
- Purple paint to the middle of the trailer's sides to complete the stripe (although it's not a perfect match as I couldn't be bothered to mix it).
- Chromed silver paint for the cab's front lights.
- Transparent orange paint to the lower lights on the cab.
- Unite Warriors Grand Scourge's gun (as G1 Motormaster had a purple gun).

Jackpot

Neo-maxi zoom dweebie
Citizen
AWESOME mini-diorama! If you got or just printed a couple pages of some 'Cybertron' pictures for a backdrop that would be astounding! Also great for using some of the lesser-appreciated Combaticons, so it really DOES look alien!

Thanks, PP! I'm sure a nice backdrop would look great, but honestly I think that might tip me over the edge of a rabbit hole of lighting and Photoshop effects and macro lenses and more opportunities for perfectionism than is at all good for me. I'll just stick with the occasional toy pack-in backdrop, like this one:

Ratchet's Revenge 1.jpg

For the purposes of this scene, it could be either the TF:TM shuttle or the Marvel G1 Ark!

Hooligan and Skyjack were originally going to be in the G2 scene, but they were cut and didn't have anything better to do, so they wandered into this one. They're still sussing it out.
Ratchet's Revenge 2.jpg

Top Bottom