Colorado Springs

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen

I don’t have too many words right now, just lots of feelings of rage and vengeance. My husband and I were at a different event in Denver that same night (which is about an hr and a half north of the area) and we’ve never been to CO Springs or Club Q, so we’re ok, but we’re thinking of going down there anyway to visit the club and say “f*** you” to our safe spaces being taken from us.

AgentOrange

Citizen
I'd say there goes the 'good guy with a gun' narrative, but I'm not that naive.
Doesn't really do much to dispel that narrative. Gunman was stopped by two "good guys." Easy enough to say he'd have been stopped even quicker and more lives saved if the good guys had been armed rather than unarmed.

Shadewing

Citizen
Of course, considering current GOP narrative, the shooter will likely be hailed as 'Good guy with a gun' trying to put down all the pedo groomers.

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
This almost seems like a pattern or something.

pattern.jpg

Paladin

Citizen
Blood on the hands of every GOP mouthpiece labeling anything not straight and male as a "groomer."

They call for the extermination of LGBT+ folk. they got exactly what they asked for.

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
To these fuckers, this is a success. For these dipshits, murdering queer people is considered a win. To them, this is their system functioning exactly as it was designed. With all its anti-trans, white supremacist roots.

This piece of shit’s family GROOMED him, successfully, to be an anti-queer murderer. With all the money that the WS system can offer. Surprise Pikachu Face from so many people when the system is working as intended is getting grating AF.

Last edited:

Plutoniumboss

Citizen
Note, the "imagine my shock" was sarcastic. Not actually shocked or surprised. This isn't the apple not falling far from the tree, this is a bushel of rotten ones.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
A note about the man who stopped this shooting. He took the gunman's sidearm away and then beat the **** out of him with it, instructing others to kick his teeth in.

Good man. Not a good guy with a gun, but a good guy who took the gun from the murderer.

Also worth noting his daughter's boyfriend was one of the fatalities.

Top Bottom