Transformers Legacy toyline

Echowarrior

Citizen
I've been charged for the Deluxes, they and Armada Starscream are on the way, and TM2 Megatron has arrived in the mail. Yay!

SeeveeRay

I'll get better someday, hopefully.
Citizen
My Dead End is in my pile of loot at BBTS along with my Wild Rider, Wheelie, Bomb-Burst, and Core Ratchet. But I've been waiting for the DK-35 Megatron upgrade to come into stock before getting my shipment. Looks like I might run out of time before it's ready, though.

Amazon has my Armada Starscream coming today. And they're getting ready to ship my Crankcase, Pointblank, and Studio Series Hot Rod.

I really need to organize my Transformers better soon. I'm running out of space over here. :(

(No word on Beast Inferno or TM2 Megatron yet from Amazon...)

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Got Crankcase today. I'm actually disappointed. Mine has severely loose joints and just doesn't hold together well. When I get the chance, I'll grab a new one that's hopefully better.
TM2 Megatron is absolutely glorious.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Got Crankcase today. I'm actually disappointed. Mine has severely loose joints and just doesn't hold together well. When I get the chance, I'll grab a new one that's hopefully better.
TM2 Megatron is absolutely glorious.

Mine is nice and tight, so I don't think it's an issue with the mold itself, if that helps.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
... 😑

20221119_101001.jpg

SeeveeRay

I'll get better someday, hopefully.
Citizen
Earthspark toys don't have a thread yet, so...

I guess I'm not completing Mandroid, because I already have that Shockwave mold from Cyberverse and I won't be buying another. I already have too many Transformers orders as it is. Oh well. 😖

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Earthspark toys don't have a thread yet, so...

I guess I'm not completing Mandroid, because I already have that Shockwave mold from Cyberverse and I won't be buying another. I already have too many Transformers orders as it is. Oh well. 😖
It looks like Shockwave is a spare arm, so you can still complete Season 1 Mandroid without him.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Metroplex price is dropping, I'll wait until it's a hundred.

He might be gone by then, Legacy Metroplex is intersting, takes the original desgin and gives it a few twists while upscaling the desgin, thou I wished they had included the Cyberkey port on his weapon, even if it doesn't do anything, it would of been nice to have

Glitch

Citizen
Titans in the UK used to cost £140, Black Zarak cost me £150 but it's a Selects figure so a little more is expected, Legacy Metroplex shot up to £210 despite being listed at £190, it first went down to £200 and now it's currently £170, the Ark is presently £90 so I can wait.
Drillbit could be done as a weaponizer, I wouldn't mind a few more like them including Omega S.p.r.e.e.m, and maybe reuse both the Wingfinger and Slammer molds.

Top Bottom