Post Pictures of your Transformers with Backdrops!

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
how have we not gotten a new G2 Starscream yet?
I anticipate a Generations Selects in the future. I also anticipate it'll get enough details 'off' that it'll bug me like with G2 Ramjet.

Details like omitting the jet decorations, making his chest shade of red and not salmon (because pink), and worse: giving him black thighs.

*Yeah-yeah, ToyHacks will obviously do a set including the 3-4 stickers I would need, and about 15-30 I don't want.

Included: a custom CHU-G2 Starscream I commissioned from a local fan years before the TFFSS. The guy was obsessed with using metallic Black AND NO OTHER, which made the G2 Sideswipe I also commissioned rather heartbreaking. The stickers were added by me from a ReproLabels Classics SS set I don't remember why I had.

Attachments

• 05172011013.jpg
    05172011013.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 80

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I've got some old Big Looker Transformers storybooks that I found at a thrift store. The original owner went through and corrected all the instances of the red tape being called Rumble and the blue tape being called Frenzy:

45353083242_af7572530c_b.jpg

As a Cartoon kid, I tend to find myself as well on the RIB-FIR side of the debate.

ZacDeath

WWOPD
Citizen
Picked up Coronation Starscream. I actually do like the look of my PotPie Starscream better, but the new one is actually more fun to fiddle with. I did paint the armpits and the rest of the underwear of Coronation Starscream. I will give him a nice wash effect after I pick up some new paints.

Attachments

• Starscreams1.jpg
    Starscreams1.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Starscreams2.jpg
    Starscreams2.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 63

Shadewing

Citizen
I kinda like Potp Starscream as well. He's got some proportion flaws that come from being a combiner, but he's also more dynamic looking.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I need to get a new POTP Starscream, since mine came missing an important pin, and then another part just broke off shortly after first taking it out of the packaging.

My POTP Elita, however, has no problems.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I need to get a new POTP Starscream, since mine came missing an important pin, and then another part just broke off shortly after first taking it out of the packaging.

My POTP Elita, however, has no problems.
I got the Elita 1 version of that mold but I wish someone would release it as a random seeker so I can include it in my collection. Even a KO would suffice.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I got the mold as Elita 1 as well. I can honestly say that it's the PotP figure that I have had the most fun with. It's a nice, solid figure to transform back and forth, and I've added all sorts of Gundam and Dicaclone-derived extras to her over the years.

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
1668797181390.png

(Picture from January 2019)

I was one of the few that wasn't super enamoured by Elita-1. The figure never felt good in hand, the stickers were extra janky, and I could never seem to get it to stay in jet mode properly. Then with the whole issue of trying to get the rest of the team beyond Moonracer, I just decided to move the two figures along. A shame, really, as I really liked her in concept, just not in execution.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
My verison of POTP Elita One is standing on my G1 season 1 & 2 shelf, well, my ideal verison of those seasons cast because it includes Siege Springer, T30 Sandstorm, Generations Drift, thou the shelf doesn't include Jetfire or the combiners and I got a bit of headcannon for Elita having that body and alt mode, its pretty much, as the war has raged on, her group find that they are being hounded by fliers of the cons and they been ground based until she decides that they need to even the score, but they only have enough resources for one body and Elita volunteers to take the risk of a upgrade because she has a score to settle with a single flier who pretty much, pissed her off and earned her scorn!

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I did the foot swap thing on mine, took off the stickers, and applied Autobot logos to each wing. Then I gave her a Gundam shield and sword (both of which can store in either mode), followed by a female Diaclone pilot in an all-white suit. Countless hours of fun ensued.

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
I really liked how POTP Starscream looked. Different, kinda cartoony, there was just something cool about him. I was waiting for a Skywarp or Thundercracker redeco, and it's still kinda sad those never happened. It could be fun to pick up Elita-1, though. She isn't expensive at TFSource at the moment.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I got the Elita 1 version of that mold but I wish someone would release it as a random seeker so I can include it in my collection. Even a KO would suffice.
Just pretend he's a random animation error and quietly ignore it? Not like the show itself didn't do that a lot.

Top Bottom