Transformers: EarthSpark

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
Ok, 5 eps in. Love it.😍 Not just how adorable the Terrans are, but the representation!! Little details, like how Black hair is treated at night! That’s amazing.😍😍😍

EDIT:

NON-BINARY REPRESENTATION!!!😍😍😍
0EAA84FC-8F17-4274-86EC-6F82E11282A1.gif

Last edited:

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
At first I thought it was her "I'mm gonna pretend to be a badass 'con" voice.... but then she kept speaking in it...
I'm hoping It's a case where she only kept doing it because she thought it was fun, and then stops doing it after that big battle.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
In my experience, when Yanks try to do any form of limey accent, they end up sounding just a tad "Crocodile Dundee"...

In other words, we totally nail it? Because if you are implying that Crocodile Dundee is anything less than an accurate and respectful meditation on Australian culture, then we, sir, are going to have to agree to disagree.

Shockwave 75

Citizen
Watched all 10 episodes and my only note is that I wish Megatron was a little more aggressive. I have no problem with him being friendly or an "Autobot" (IDW Autobot Megatron was my favorite part of those comics), he just sounds too....happy. Keep his characterization, but give him a more traditional voice more like Megatron's of the past. I'm thinking like Animated, Prime, or even WFC.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Honestly Megatron's voice is one of my favorite things about him. The slightly scottish feeling I get from it sometimes is something new for a Megatron and I really like it.

-ZacWilliam, he occasionally brings to mind Macbeth from Gargoyles and that's great.

Deathy G1

Citizen
Ok I am warming up to it. I still hate Optimus and Megatron's faces and Alan Tudyk is totally wrong for Optimus (all I hear is the Joker when he talks). They do win for having Swindle though. Funny how he is literally the only combiner component that's ever become an enduring character.

Last edited:

Deathy G1

Citizen
G.H.O.S.T. is definitely bad, and both Optimus and Megatron suspect as much. If not, the Terrans' existence and Bumblebee being alive wouldn't be a secret.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Re: Bumblebee

Bee supposedly disappeared when the space bridge was destroyed. Him being alive suggests to me the brudge is either still atound, has been repaired, or they have some other method of getting to Earth.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
In other words, we totally nail it? Because if you are implying that Crocodile Dundee is anything less than an accurate and respectful meditation on Australian culture, then we, sir, are going to have to agree to disagree.

Whatever it is, it's sure as sugar not a British accent.

Last edited:

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Just finished the the last available ep and it was fun and the Seekers where great
And the series so far is ranking in the top 5 so thats saying something

Megs is my fave character so far and thas just wild

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
I hope the Maltos get a bigger house at some point.

Having 5 of your kids and their mentor live in the barn doesn't seem right.

Top Bottom