Shattered Glass Thread

Shadewing

Citizen
Slicer arrived today. One thing I notice on him on Flamewar is they don't really have 'red' Deceptibrands. They're not the traditional royal purple either, but they're like somewhere between, with Slicer's being a bit more pink looking. So you could easily repurpose both of them without them looking too out of place

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Slicer arrived today. One thing I notice on him on Flamewar is they don't really have 'red' Deceptibrands. They're not the traditional royal purple either, but they're like somewhere between, with Slicer's being a bit more pink looking. So you could easily repurpose both of them without them looking too out of place
Sounds just like when BotCon 2012 SG Tracks had a lavender Autobot symbol to let it double as Road Rage.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
PSA warning about Flamewar and Fireglide.

According to a few reports on Discord, using Fireglide in axe mode may cause Flamewar's fists to crack, as seen in this photo (not mine), due to stress caused by the axe handle being a tad too big and/or Flamewar's fist holes being a tad too small:

20221028_195409.jpg

Crossbow mode seems to be okay, though, from those who've reported about this.

Shadewing

Citizen
Got Soundwave today, they rushed him to me, as I just got charged Thursday.

Interestingly, he's got the plastic ties and not the ropey ones they've been using.

Minor Comic spoilers
I'm guessing that based on the last page, if we see a third wave of these guys Prowl will be the main villian.

Also interesting how the comic decided to portray Magna Convoy

Shadewing

Citizen
So looking him over, I realize that SG Soundwave is whiter then the RNC. Every bit of color on him his painted.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I choose to believe that as his normal counterpart is a former nobody rebuilt into a supersoldier named after a location, Shattered Glass Tarn is just Captain America.

Decepticon Avenging Division, Assemble!

I think his battle cry would be "JUSTICE CONS, Assemble!" Then all members of the Division combine into a single robot with Tran as the core!

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
I alluded to this in the appropriate thread, but: Nemesis Prime is an opposite-alignment Optimus Prime, but he's not exactly a perfect mirror. The same is true of most SG versions of characters. Therefore, SG Nemesis Prime should be something similar to Optimus Prime, but with some conceptual drift. So if Optimus Prime is sort of a Christ-like figure, a comparison I've seen made frequently enough that I think we can accept it as a premise, then SG Nemesis Prime should be Holiday Optimus Prime.

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
I alluded to this in the appropriate thread, but: Nemesis Prime is an opposite-alignment Optimus Prime, but he's not exactly a perfect mirror. The same is true of most SG versions of characters. Therefore, SG Nemesis Prime should be something similar to Optimus Prime, but with some conceptual drift. So if Optimus Prime is sort of a Christ-like figure, a comparison I've seen made frequently enough that I think we can accept it as a premise, then SG Nemesis Prime should be Holiday Optimus Prime.
This comment took such an unexpected turn I’m still laughing 5 mins later.🤣🤣🤣

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Or he would be Nemesis Megatron, in black and teal?

Alexcoene

Citizen
Make sense, we all know Nemesis Prime hate Santa.

Top Bottom