Transformers Legacy toyline

Glitch

Citizen
Uh huh. Slag becomes the upper body while Sludge becomes the lower body meaning Grimlock will become the left leg, Skar the left arm, Snarl the right leg and Swoop the right arm.
There's absolutely definitely one hundred percent no chance this is a precursor to Dinoking.

Except, it is. One Hundred Percent.

NovaSaber

Citizen
I've also noticed that Dinoking's anime/manga appearance always had his chest look more like Kakuryu's shell's head than it does on the G1 toy (where it's technically still a creature head, but from his inner robot's alt-mode), so they don't even need to retool him to transform differently.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The only question is the color scheme. Will they be colored like the inner robots, or the shells? There is no way to do both here.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
1665004920-2~01.jpg
1665004920-3~01~01~01~01.jpg
ZomboDroid 06102022065103.jpg
ZomboDroid 06102022064826.jpg
G1 & Legacy Galaxy Shuttle.jpg

Shadewing

Citizen
View attachment 9885View attachment 9886View attachment 9888View attachment 9889View attachment 9890

Yeah, I was thinking this seems like another dual homage that this team seems increasingly fond of. Not to the Amazon one as there's no orange or blue (the launch base doesn't count), though I'd love an WFC Astrotrain in those colors, maybe just claim him as 'G2 Universe Astrotrain'

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Yeah, I was thinking this seems like another dual homage that this team seems increasingly fond of. Not to the Amazon one as there's no orange or blue (the launch base doesn't count), though I'd love an WFC Astrotrain in those colors, maybe just claim him as 'G2 Universe Astrotrain'
I'm sure Reprolabels will come out with a set to make it into Stardasher or White Astrotrain:

- https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Star_Dasher

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Impulse bought Jhiaxus despite my reservations of him possibly yellowing badly. Pretty good but damn does the little red thing on his shoulder bother me with how it sits crooked in jet mode if you skip the partsforming.

Top Bottom