Star Trek Lower Decks

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Saw the new one.

Slightly confused but did it imply that he was married before?

I wonder what the doc thinks about kitty prejudice, haha

Dvandom

Citizen
Something of a Galaxy Quest homage this episode, in the "Why do we even HAVE this in the ship?" sense.

---Dave

Dvandom

Citizen
Didn't they pull the deflector array apart in one of the movies for plot device reasons?

---Dave

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
They launched the projector EMITTER into space, but we never really saw the inside, physical underpinnings.

So no real confirmation there isn't a spinny bit.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
What Wonko said. It was during First Contact, when the Borg were trying to readjust the Dish to signal the Borg of the time to head to Earth early.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Surprisingly there is now a Lower Decks comic.

Just read it. It's doing the usual thing with Lower Decks. The big plot with the Lower Deckers is while fooling around with the Holodeck they repeat the Moriarty event from Next Gen...... with
Dracula

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Luuuuv the new episode! I realized before that I'm not into Mariner at all so A-Plot can go hang. B-Plot was just brilliant! Also, terrifying at the start. He was just so helpless!

Btw, is the Starbase 80 (?) an actual reference?

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Starbase 80 was mentioned before in other shows, but it never had a reputation until LD.

Shadhausen

Citizen
I gotta say I'm loving Bold Boimler. Him going off on literally everybody throwing shade was priceless:ROFLMAO:.

LiamA

Citizen
Luuuuv the new episode! I realized before that I'm not into Mariner at all so A-Plot can go hang. B-Plot was just brilliant! Also, terrifying at the start. He was just so helpless!

Btw, is the Starbase 80 (?) an actual reference?

I thought Mariner was the B-Plot.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
I thought Mariner was the B-Plot.
With the importance of what happened to Rutherford, yeah, I would say so. But noooo, Mariner gets the last scene anyway, urgh.

Btw, has Boimler been in an adventure with Tendi? Can't think of an EP on top of my head. Rutherford is always paired with her already and Boimler and Rutherford were together for that illegal beast exploitation ep.

Dvandom

Citizen
The only other pairing mix-up we've gotten was when Mariner and Tendi were paired for the Orion thing.

And dayam, Rutherford got himself a Bridge Crew-level subplot now. (And like Picard,
Mariner got herself a sexy archaeologist potential girlfriend.
)

---Dave

Top Bottom